Curious about ordering

I purchased a game opting to get the game via download and am wondering how long the process takes before I can download the game. I’m still waiting on a confirmation that my order placed. Thanks in advance.

VZ

Ask Peter Payne… >.>’

You should send email to him.

Generally downloads aren’t sent on weekends and it often takes a few days to get it all sorted out.

I need to get my record player out and see how much worse of a broken record that can cause than what I read here :stuck_out_tongue: .
Seriously, there needs to be a topic (doesn’t really mean that they will read it before posting) that stays at the top of the threads about download edition questions because it is always the same question or complaint about weekend downloads. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 11-11-2006, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

I browsed through the board and didn’t see this complained about before, sorry if I missed it and caused some unjust upset about the post I made. Would I read a sticky post at the top of the page about orders? I certainly would, however there isn’t one at all, nor was anything said when I clicked the purchase key about it taking longer on weekends.

no… no … it is just an ongoing thing, it is more of a joke(and the person that I am directing this towards knows who they are … don’t they cough Lamuness ), but I do think that they should put a perminate post about this, because if you read in the help forum this comes up quite alot, and they should make it more clear that when you go to buy this game if you purchase it on the weekend (friday - sunday) it won’t be processed until monday because they still process the orders by hand, and I think that they process them from their japan office. so the time difference taken into account. I didn’t really point this toards you … everyone on the board is more than happy to help but this usually comes up at least 2 times a week, and lamuness usually has a big old thing about using the search feature of the site to look for this topic in question before posting the same topic again. in no way, shape of form am I speaking for anyone at peach princess or Lamuness himself, I am just stating facts that I have read from this board in the past. so I am sorry I didn’t mean anything against you

All is well, just the way it was worded came off as being something it wasn’t meant to be. It would be nice if they had told me at the time of the purchase it was be processed on Monday, then there would have been no confusion on my end. I am happy that you were able to clear this up for me MS, your info is greatly appreciated.