Cute Knight Kingdom

Spoilers that you really shouldn’t be peeking at!

There is one very clearly lesbian ending, which is somewhat hard to reach.
There is one ending which is slightly suggestive of shoujo-ai but very coy. You can read it however you want.
There is one ending which is ambiguous in more ways than one because it involves a genderqueer character (not the PC)
There are not any endings in which the PC becomes male. That’s an interesting possibility, though…

I hope she does that.

The first game looked better, well, cuter is the word I would use for the characters in it then, a very anime feel.

The second game, Deluxe Version, had some pics that didn’t look as cute as the original’s did, and some that looked better then.

The one where she got adopted into the mage family looked cuter in the original. So did the one where she and the librarian hooked up together then. Lisa the librarian looks muuuch cuter in the original.

Some of them look much cuter in the original.

Some of them look just plain weird.

Banker for example. Where she’s dressed in the suit and holding the eyeglasses too. Looks like she’s an alien.

And one of the church ones too, the one where she’s holding the giant cross. Her eyes are shaped weird. The others look fine to me though.

Some of the Deluxe Version pics are good too. I replaced some of the pics of endings I unlocked with ones from the original. And I replaced some of the original with deluxe version. All in all, the original looks cuter though now.

Not likely. Most customers prefer art not drawn by me. :slight_smile:

If you want to see MY art, you must become a sufficiently trusted customer to get access to early alpha tests, when everything is drawn by me by default. (You can still see my original design for the PC on my deviantart account, but the rest of it, only the secret cabal ever saw.)

Have you ever made a poll for customers on what artstyle they like best? Your art might actually win. :stuck_out_tongue: I CAN’T STAND the art in Heileen.

Beyond being able to pursue both twins,you need several related endings, ie different tiers based on your stats/key events.