D.C Da Capo series

With the Release of Da capo 3 R around the corner I thought it would be good time to reflect on what you enjoyed in the previous games. Like who were your favorites characters? What were the some memorable moments?

Well, I’d like to contribute to this thread. Unfortunately, to be honest … I hated Da Capo. The original just is not worth wasting time on. Its translation is terrible, and I didn’t really get attached to any of the characters, making it hard to care about anything that was going on. The whole thing was kind of boring.

I bought the sequel, because I know most of the game’s problems are squarely because it was an early MangaGamer “translation” (it dates to that first group of terrible translations they did). I’ve been meaning to try out Da Capo 2, I hear good things about it. I just never got around to playing it.

Da Capo 2 was really good, but I played it close to 5 years ago. My career has become insanely busy since then so I really won’t play longer games like that much anymore. I just don’t have time and I tend to burn out on them before I can finish.

Having said that, my favorite girl was, I believe, Anzu. She was quite cute and her early route was really nice. I thought they really botched her later route and conclusion, which was a damn shame. I liked the younger sister and the girl in the band. A little much drama for me in the other routes.