D+Vine & Luve Wave DVD

Does anybody know when the D+Vine and Luve Wave DVD sets are supposed to come out? Or if they are even ever going to come out? I see a couple of sites that list them, and the cover art seems really cool.

Seishin,

Your best bet would be to sign up for the regular updates from CD Japan. CD Japan’s updates usually mention street dates and pre-order dates for re-releases of DVDs, and upcoming box sets.

I don’t remember reading anything about D+Vine or Luv Wave DVD sets in the past couple of updates from CD Japan.

Thanks again, man. I’ve just been wondering because the sites that have them listed, either say TBA, or their release dates have already passsed.

Are you talking about the US releases from Nutech? They are slated for release this month, but Nutech are notoriously unreliable when it comes to release dates. Keep your eyes open

EDIT: Nutech have them both available for ordering on their site, but it doesn’t mention whether or not they’re shipping yet.

[This message has been edited by Interzone (edited 05-10-2003).]

Oh, I was thinking Seishin was talking about the region 2 DVDs. My Bad.

to Interzone

NuTech also has had the rights to Yu-No as well, but they haven’t done anything with them.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Thomas:

to Interzone

NuTech also has had the rights to Yu-No as well, but they haven't done anything with them.

They've recently updated their site (well, I assume it was recently) and Yu-No is now also listed for order. Nutech tend to release anime in huge waves, then go quiet for six months (interspersed with crappy, cheap one-shots to keep the casual punter happy, it seems). Luv Wave, D+Vine, Yu-No, Bizarre Cage and Blackmail 2 consitute their next 'wave' and should be out there soon. Hopefully ^_^;;

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Thomas:

Well, I'd prefer the region 1 DVDs, but I'll settle for either or. Ah, the power of cheese. Uh, I mean, regionless DVD players.