Desktop wallpaper creators?

I’m interested in adding more downloads for fans of our games. Is there anyone experienced at creating desktop wallpaper who would like to make some for us, based on art we can provide?

You mean us?

uhh… I do work only avatars, splash, tags, and buddy icons. I did work Pokemon’s May wallpaper before my hard drive took crush. Then my May wallpaper was gone. I am not sure if I may work wallpaper again.

i can draw a pretty good colorful stick figure with paint, is that good?

MS Paint??? -_-’ It is pretty hard to work any wallpaper. I prefer to work Photoshop. I did work MS Paint. It looked like awful as my first time work. sweats

note: that’s MS Paint and my first time work

Photoshop and Paint Shop can handle the background color transparent. I am not sure about other programs.

Well once I figure out how to use Paint Shop Pro, I could try and create Desktops. Just learning how to make signatures at the moments. If this goes well, I will attempt a medium picture and if that attempt is successful, perhaps a desktop. I will see how I fare.

You may find right size image for custom background (depend on what size). If you may get random image, then it will enlarge look like bad image.

I did work few splash (similar to desktop wallpaper).

I decided to get more adding new wallpaper to my anime collection disk.

I found Private Nurse wallpaper (it was not there on Peach Princess link). It looked very nice (full clothes).

http://www.animewallpapers.com/ecchi/privatenurse/

I hope any of you may like it.