Did anybody catch the name of that printer?

Well shadow… i also didnt get anything… so dont feel to bad…

me either.

I didn’t either, but might be partly due to me not pre-ordering it in the first place.

Could this be a case of LIFO (last in, first out)??? I “pre-ordered” it last week!

Well I sent an email to the sales email account for Peach Princess yesterday at around noon my time… Haven’t heard anything yet… I also looked up & provided my info from the email confirmation of my pre-order so it should be simple to find…

Hopefully sometime today I’ll get a response…

Ditto…

I wonder if in the mean time i should just re-order xc2 and if im sent 2 of em just send 1 back with a rma(if peapri uses rma’s) or something…

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Ditto....

I wonder if in the mean time i should just re-order xc2 and if im sent 2 of em just send 1 back with a rma(if peapri uses rma's) or something...

Well after they made a mistake on my initial order. (I had to cancel and then reorder it)I received an email on my initial cancelled order, but not on my reorder. So I wait patiently.

I doubt you will get any responses from peapri sales at this time since Akon will be this weekend I believe so they will be pretty busy with that first. Bug them again next week if you have any issues.

Ok after that answer by lamuness i was honestly ready to boycott xc2, but i decided ill play some cs… and chill for a sec…

So, i guess because we cant goto akon we are forced to wait… and i guess we have no choice… if we need to re-order this game, just say so… id gladly do so… but being forced to wait while everyone else is served is not my idea of a good time…

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 05-30-2003).]

I actually ended up ordering a couple other things from Peach Princess yesterday & at a guess their staff is now so small no one is there (all at AKon I suppose) to actually fill the order (since it’s supposed to take 24 hours & it’s been more than that with no reply other than the automated invoice).

It does suck a good bit to just wait while otehrs are already having it delivered… I’ll email again if I don’t get a response by tuesday. Since that gives them a day beyond what I think Akon’s days are… though since I’ve never been able to attend I’m not entirely sure what days it takes palce on…

Ugh, right up there with the printer speed is the damn shipping speed. They must have used Media mail, I will have to remember to specify priority next time on my preorder since the shipping cost outweighs the 5 extra days in my book. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still waiting… and no, not on the game to get here, but for them to even tell me if they are going to charge my credit card or not…

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 06-02-2003).]