Did anybody catch the name of that printer?

Leave it to PeaPri to choose the slowest printing service on the planet to publish the XC2 inserts.

That light at the end of the tunnel is fading fast.

didnt go to kinkos? theres one on every corner ya know

Who and whatsit? I don’t know what this is all about, but since I’m leaving for Japan, I don’t even mind if Xchange 2 is released after I get back. But I know all you other guys are going to be super pissed.

I was told that XC2 is "supposed to be done any day now!"

of course I can’t confirm this since I’m just the errand boy…but since Akon is only less than a week away I’d surely hope that XC2 will be available by then

heh ill do it!

Ill write “X-Change 2” Buy it or umm… ph33r b00! (then draw b00 from megatokyo) (oh and take it to kinkos for immediate copying) hehe

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 05-25-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
heh ill do it!

Ill write "X-Change 2" Buy it or umm... ph33r b00! (then draw b00 from megatokyo) (oh and take it to kinkos for immediate copying) hehe

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 05-25-2003).]

I can't see b00 without thinking about joe b00 now (allegedly what Japanese call George Bush) so when I see the word I burst out laughing out loud.

Good Lord, this must be the slowest print job I have ever seen. For the love of waiting fans get that game shipped out!

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I can't see b00 without thinking about joe b00 now (allegedly what Japanese call George Bush) so when I see the word I burst out laughing out loud.

You're not the only one. Then again, I'm still groaning over the fact that we've gone to punning in Japanese... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by ZEN:
Leave it to PeaPri to choose the slowest printing service on the planet to publish the XC2 inserts.

That light at the end of the tunnel is fading fast.

Say, is that a train whistle?

Yup. So who’s the stupid idiot still standing in the middle of the tracks?

Well, I just received an email X-Change is about to ship and they are charging my credit card, so, I guess, we are now almost at the end of the tunnel…

Hmm, do I remember correctly but, didn’t they send it earlier for printing so that when the game came in they could just pack it up? Even the best plans are sometimes foiled.

I just got an e-mail as well saying that X-Change 2 is ready to ship.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
Yup. So who's the stupid idiot still standing in the middle of the tracks?

Get off the tracks Made In DNA, get off the tracks! NO! Don't go near the 3rd rail!

quote:
Get off the tracks Made In DNA, get off the tracks! NO! Don't go near the 3rd rail!

If something does happen to Made in DNA, we then have a candidate for the Darwin Awards

quote:

*blink* How did Made in DNA-san end up in this thread? I missed something again, didn't I?

Hmm, "ready to ship" eh? Getting closer. After all "ready to ship" is different from "locked in your room, playing for hours over and over"... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

does the chat always get this bazaar every time peachprincess releases something?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woodelf:
The First 15 get a free singing lemon extra no charge!
PS. No refunds for off key lemons!

What if we are Allergic to lemons?
can we get a cheese steak?

Argh! Am I like the only person to pre-order when that first became available & not hear anything from them yet…?

SIgh… maybe I should drop them an email just to make sure they still ahve my pre-order…

You should definitely drop them a line Shadow, I seem to remember them having problems with long standing pre-orders awhile back. Plus you should have gotten 2 emails by now, one for the charge to your credit card and the second for ready to ship confirmation.