Digital Manga begins new eromanga imprint

Digital Manga is expanding from just BL to straight, male-oriented eromanga with a new imprint: “Project H.” Right now, the site is only a placeholder, but they already have three titles planned for Summer 2011. They’re listed on Amazon already, too:

Shocking Pink!, by Riosuke Yasui
Three P, by Hiroshi Itaba (the cover :nosebleed:)
Embrace & Bloom, by Kuon Michiyoshi

Yay, finally, something to make up for the (death? hibernation?) of Icarus. Their debut books look pretty good, too. I don’t think I’ve ever read a threesome-themed eromanga in English before.

About the best news I heard in a while. All I had so see was Hiroshi Itaba AND I WAS SOLD. Going to buy everything from them. Shocking pink was alright, Embrace and bloom I never read but have seen some of the art so it does look good.
Now if ERO’s can release another Kisaragi Gunma book this will be a awesome year.

Just got Shocking pink in the mail today. Two things that worried me where print quality and if it would be uncensored. Print quality is good has color pages and is pretty thick compared to everything released by icarus and Eros. Sadly the tiny black bars are there just like the japanese version.

Eros is supposed to be bringing out strange kind of women later this month.

no waaaaaaaaaaay I have to get that

edit: man they really aren’t doing themselves any favors with advertising this. I’m having trouble finding info. supposedly it has 222 pages but thats quite a bit longer than the first volume should be. are they releasing 1 and a half volumes in one book or something?

More then likely they may be combining the linking stories between the first and second book or they could be trying to shorten the three book into two. Eros is pretty damn silent about everything so we will only really know untill they release it.

any news on this? I’ve got it it pre-ordered at rightstuf but they still haven’t gotten any in

Three P just released
http://www.akadot.com/three-hentai-gn-p-36587.html?ref=new

I got “A Strange Kind of Woman” today and I’m very pleased with the quality of the book. This volume ends on the last chapter of volume 2 of the Japanese releases, they cut out the one shots and focused only on the main storyline. The book is completely uncensored and has quite a few nice color pages I haven’t seen before too. I’d recommend this for anyone who wants to read a cute ero manga!