Discipline -The record of a Crusade-

Well, what do you think of this game?

My opinion is that its nowhere near Bible Black, but its ok for a fuckfest. The futa scene was funny. And most of all this game did not help my anger management problem. I mean hell this game is femdom incarnet. I couldn’t help but feel sorry for the poor sob that was the main character. If you got the nerw and want to see a bunch of crazed bitches this is your game.

I was greatly disappointed in the endings. For serious, I think there is ONE good ending. Entirely too much scat for my tastes, too.

Not going to replay this one, I don’t think. But hey! If that sort of thing is right up your alley it’s great for you!

For serious, I think there is ONE good ending.

Wait, when you mean there is only one GOOD ending, do you mean as in the quality of it or that it’s a happy ending? Is it like Bible Black where almost every ending something evil happens?

One good ending as in the Villain gets whats coming to her and the Hero and Heroine live happily ever after. The other 4 endings the Villain wins and does something bad to the Hero an Heroine

Scat, eh? As in people pooping on each other? Or just pee? I can handle pee, but I don’t want nothin’ to do with poop. Enimas are also disgusting, but I (barely) tolerate them. Regardless, I’ll get this game eventually, just to support kitty media or whatever studio it was that localized this. More sales means more games translated eventually!

Someday I’ll learn that not everyone is into the hardcore stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Took me 3 evenings to play through the game. I somehow managed to luck out with the good ending. I was pretty certain at a couple points I was going to wind up a mindless sub-puppet for princess evil. Not sure if I want to play through to get one of the bad endings on purpose…I might get scarred for life…

Okay Leona you talked me into it.

I thought the storyline for the game sounded interesting, even though I don’t care for what I’ve seen of the art.
Scat and watersports are a big turn off for me, no offense to anybody that likes it.
I have heard that there is some yaoi content in the game but haven’t been able to get any details. Can anybody give me info on how much yaoi content there is, what characters are involved, etc?

A couple scenes involving Kaoru, thats about it. Then again I haven’t played the game extensively(I wasn’t real impressed with this game, so I doubt I ever will) so there may be more, but I doubt it.

thanks for the info.I’m surprised that nobody’s talked about this, you’d think a couple of yaoi scenes in a bishojo game would’ve gotten some attention.