Discipline

i’m quite sure everyone here has heard of the great Bible Black saga.

i was just wondering if anyone knows of DVD-game Discipline being turned into a movie as well

cause i REALLY like BB and Discipline looks like it is a similar still of drawing.

any info would be great!

(particulary to do with it being tranlated into english)

It has already been turned into an anime which is probably where the animation on the DVD game comes from (it was originally a PC game). Not too sure who it was published by though, and I don’t know if it has been licensed for an English release. Also, AFAIK it wasn’t done by Milky Anime, so it looks different to the Bible Black OVAs.

quote:
i'm quite sure everyone here has heard of the great Bible Black saga.

Ignorance...
I haven't! >_<
quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Ignorance...
I haven't! >_<[/B]

Well shame on u

I should be ashamed you say?! Hell no!
Japanese bishoujo games cost a lot of money, and then we’re not counting shipping costs yet. Plus, it’s in Japanese, and I don’t understand a single character of it.
Those are the reasons I’m not into Japanese language bishoujo games. So of course I don’t know what you’re talking about, and offended by your careless generalizing. Boo!

I think SpidiB is talking about the anime Bible Black which has a R1 release. Most who have seen this agree that the animation and character designs are very well done especially since it’s a hentai title which usually screams cheap animation Hopefully we will be getting the new Bible Black series in a couple of months here As for the game it would be nice if it was localized but somehow I think the chances that would happen seems to be fairly low

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
As for the game it would be nice if it was localized but somehow I think the chances that would happen seems to be fairly low [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Yeah, that would be great. I could abandon my trawl through the games script files using online translators method of understanding it. That's going to take me half of eternity. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] It seems to have a better plot than the anime too.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
I think SpidiB is talking about the anime Bible Black which has a R1 release. Most who have seen this agree that the animation and character designs are very well done especially since it's a hentai title which usually screams cheap animation [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Not having seen the anime, but having read the reviews on AOD, I'll pass on Bible Black. The series begins with
quote:
Bible Black is a rather interesting story. The show opens in a dark dank closed room where a group of women in dark robes are around a small altar, all of them chanting in unison. On the table lay a naked woman who doesn't know what's going on. The chanting intensifies and then the woman who seems to be leading the group takes a sword and begins to gut the one on the table. Screams and more chanting, ...
Things pick up in the second volume with scenes of teacher-student rape and student-teacher rape.
quote:
They've captured the snooping teacher and have her pretty much under their power, so much so that the show opens with them filling her up with a couple gallons of water and one of the more icky sex scenes I've seen yet. Give me a demon over that any day of the week.
wanfu2k1 is right about the animation getting high marks. On the other hand, the DVD packaging is rated higher than the content. Sounds appetizing, but I think I'll pass.

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 04-27-2004).]

There’s a new Bible Black coming out? Doko? Doko? Itsu? Itsu? Fetishes aside, that was a pretty good show. Ending was…yeah… I can’t say surprising or unexpected, but I can’t not say it wasn’t. Anyway, yeah, a new series would be nice.

------------------
精神 の 神

First volume is already out in Japan, read a review about it somewhere. It’s set several years in the future with imari being an adult now.

Well bible black is not for everyone. There’s alot violent acts and it’s very dark. But the story is intriguing, and very well done considering it’s a hentai title.