Do You Like (DE)Mosaiced Games?

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Is he the guy posting long posts to the G-collections board now? I didn't realize...

Exactly. At least, it's Daviko's, err, Kumi E's real-life name he is using there.

The long posts weren’t a clue?

Just kidding. Hmm, I really need to get into the flow on the G-Collections board. I think I’ve posted once since the thing went up…

Um, getting back on topic. What Absurdist-san says about the laws rolling back is true, but the main word there is “slowly”. Japan as a country and culture tends to be traditionalistic. (Is that even a word?) So a company deciding to stick with “tradition” may only be “weird” to our outside view, but it’s more of a cultural norm.

Hmm… so Dave is posting in g-collections? guess I should mosey on down there to see what he’s spouting this time Haven’t been to the g-collections board in a while they have one of the worse bbs.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
traditionalistic. (Is that even a word?)

Pointless English lesson of the month:

No, it isn't REALLY a word; 'traditionalist' is probably what you want. But you can MAKE it a word, if you want it to be one! Isn't English chaoti--I mean, fun?

quote:
Pointless English lesson of the month:

No, it isn't REALLY a word; 'traditionalist' is probably what you want. But you can MAKE it a word, if you want it to be one! Isn't English chaoti--I mean, fun?

Absolutely mantastic.

quote:

Sigh, don't get me started on my issues with English...

Or perhaps he meant “traditional” thats probably the word I would have used.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Sigh, don't get me started on my issues with English...

Hope you didn't take offense or anything...didn't mean anything by it (that's why it was a silly post as opposed to a nitpicky post), I just figured maybe you really did want to know if it was a word or not.

quote:
Hope you didn't take offense or anything...didn't mean anything by it (that's why it was a silly post as opposed to a nitpicky post), I just figured maybe you really did want to know if it was a word or not.

*blink* Actually, I was sort of agreeing with your pseudo-remark at the very end of the post, about English being a bit chaotic. That's the issue I was refering to, not my personal problems using English itself. (I've come to terms with those [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] )

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Hmm... so Dave is posting in g-collections? guess I should mosey on down there to see what he's spouting this time [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] Haven't been to the g-collections board in a while they have one of the worse bbs.

Is Dave Endresak the mouthpiece right now? He seems like he has nothing better to do than hold his bible and spout the virtues of pushing Bishoujo games in the states at of all places, a BBS.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Is Dave Endresak the mouthpiece right now? He seems like he has nothing better to do than hold his bible and spout the virtues of pushing Bishoujo games in the states at of all places, a BBS.

Au, geeze, Bokmeow ease up on the guy. If it is him, he's just doing what he honestly thinks is the right thing.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:

Man, the guy is so long-winded and given the limited width and tiny fonts in G-C's BBS, I don't see how non-hardcore bishoujo gamers will even bother to read that chunk of thesis(?) ....

Well you gotta admit he does fill out the BBS a bit. It was getting a lonely on that board.

Gonna have to invest some more money in the games so I can at least have something to talk about to.

I’m just waiting for more games to come out so we can talk some more