Do you like horny Bunnies quick impression

Well just got this along with some stuff I ordered from himeya today guess I be busy for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways after watching the laker game I was able to play this game for a little while. So I’ll just post what I’ve seen so far from this title:

The artwork is typical Zyx so it’s in the same style as chain and tsuki. I wonder was this title released before chain and tsuki? It seems like the cg is less polished than either of their previous games. But that being said I still love the cgs (must be them bunny suits). There is animation of some of the sex scenes also like their previous works so fans of that will not be disappointed.

As for the story. It’s definately a cute light hearted story kinda in the same vein as Kango. It’s definately a welcome change for me since I was getting demented playing tsuki and sensei 2 If you like kango or tottemo pheremone you will probably like this title as the gameplay is also similar to those 2. There isn’t a hint system for this game so people who used the hint system to finish the previous games will be out of luck.

I think I’m going to have some fun with this game probably spend more time on this than I did for either tsuki or sensei. Of course that’s only if I don’t get too enamored with Datsui-jan 2 or wordsworth

Horny Bunny was made before Chain and Tsuki. Zyx’s product listing is here:

http://www.zyx-game.co.jp/newsoft/index.html

And you can see that it is the only title in the 95/98/Me/2000 Area.

I should be getting my copy today. (08 March 2003)

I got it today!!!

DAMN COLLEGE TUITION!@!@!@ I have to wait untill i pay off my tuition before I can order anything >_<. I wanna play tsuki and bunny soo bad. Arghhhhhhhh.

I finally got the game today and have played through two endings. (Akina and Sae’s) This game is a lot of fun so far. The art style is typical Zyx and all the voice acting is excellent. There are some animated scenes in the game, which was kind of surprising since I wasn’t expecting any because it never had any animated scenes on the game’s web site. All in all a really cool game so far.

Lucky people I have to wait till tomorrow to get my copy. Definitely looking forward to a “fun” game unlike the dark Sensei 2 and Tsuki.

Yup… I got Sae’s ending. It was really fun!!!

I’ve gotten the other 3 Endings (Ryo, Hiromi, and Chimaki). They were all really cool good endings. Only got the bad ending twice (Once on Hiromi, once on Ryo) For those of you who are confused on the paths, it’s a typical skirt chasing game, with one thing to remember when playing . Do not lose your focus young Bishojo Jedi

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Do not lose your focus young Bishojo Jedi

Great, now I'm going to have weird Yoda images flying in my head all day. Arrgh. I still want my copy though!

Ahh that explains the graphics. Due to DOAXVB and Datsui-jan 2 I only got Sae’s ending so far but it’s been a fun game. Quite a mood change from playing tsuki to be sure. I wonder if they’ll bring horny bunny 2 over now that 1 is out.

On a side note, Datsui-jan 2 is a great strip MJ game, I definately like it better than sho-ki. Just takes some time if you don’t know japanese to figure out all the options and extras.

I saw some pics from the game yesterday. I may have to check it out.

Got my copy yesterday. Only got through Hiromi and Chimaki’s endings though. Game structure was definitely like the Trabulance games, I probably would have thought it was a Trabulance game if I didn’t know any better. (Not that it’s unique to them but it’s how I associate it.)

So far, I’ve liked it quite a bit. I really like how each girls particular sexual behavior was integrated into the story. I think this may be moving up on my favorite games list, I’ll have to see how I feel after getting all the other endings.

I must say, i am impressed with this title, they DO a very good job with the story, i was kind of expecting a total skirt chasing game (which it is) however they do a great job of incorperating the girls persionalities in the story. (like Mr. ekylo said)

All in all this one tops Tokimeki Check-in!
IMHO, but thats prolly just me, deffinatly worth the money spent.

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 03-12-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
(like my ekylo said)

Like your ekylo said? When did you file ownership papers on me?

Meant to say Mr… havnt u ever seen a typo before?
P.S.
Extreme sarcasm was meant in this comment

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 03-12-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Like your ekylo said? When did you file ownership papers on me?

*whistles nonchalantly*

I had nothing to do with it, I swear, I wasn't even there. It was the unarmed man.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
I swear

Hey! Mind your manners!

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
It was the unarmed man.

Unarmed or one-armed? (Or, to be really obnoxious about it, the one-eyed, one-armed, one-legged man?)

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Meant to say Mr... havnt u ever seen a typo before?

Heh of course I have, but do you really think I could let a typo like that go? Heck, I'm still teasing Spec-san about half the typos he's done in the past. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

*glances at Nandemonai-san* And don't think I'm not keeping an eye on you as well...

Hmm, still havn't quite finished the game myself (sorry, but I just had to watch Chobits when it came in) so I don't know if it'll top TCI on my list. I do think it has firmly placed itself behind Kana on my list of favorite G-Collection games though. Hopefully I'll finish Akina and Ryo's paths by the weekend. (Finished Sae's last night.)

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 03-13-2003).]