Do you like horny bunnies windows 10

When i attempting to run this game, the whole screen blacks out and say it stopped responding. then when i end the program my computer resolution got smaller and black borders on my screen. i tried fixing compatibility issues and it still doesn’t work

Do you have a discrete graphics card or integrated graphics? If the former, try disabling your discrete graphics card and using the integrated graphics card to play the game instead. Also try starting the game in windowed mode instead of fullscreen mode.

It's an integrated graphics card. i tried starting it in windowed mode and something happen. i forgot to mention i did get run earlier by running it in 640 x 480 resolution, but now that's not working†

Different person, but I’m getting the same issue.

I tried disabling my graphics card and using the integrated graphics from my chipset, and it didn’t work. How do you force it to open in windowed mode? Every method I’ve found doesn’t work this.

It turn out that it was my antivirus software, I was using AVG and a file called vprot.exe, was preventing me from using it. I ended up uninstalling AVG and installing a different antivirus software and now i can play the game.

I only use Windows Defender. I tried turning that off myself and it still doesn't work.

Do you have DX9.0c installed?

I wanted to say, “Duh! Of course I do!” Then I realized I’ve been using a DX11 card for so long that I better double check.

After double checking I can confirm I do have DX9.0c, both the x86 and x64 libraries are in my system folders.

Yeah a lot of people are like "I have DX12, why would I need 9... " but a lot of the older games are really picky (I have this one loaded and it seems to work okay with my computer on both integrated and discrete gfx) I'm not using any compatibility modes or settings (just installed and ran the bunnyus.exe file...

are your graphics drivers up to date? (sound?) I sort of doubt it is a codec problem but for the sake of trying everything you can install k-lite or cccp (i have cccp loaded on this computer)

I posted a screenshot for how to get into windowed mode (just right click and there is a menu...)

Well like the game crashes nearly instantly. I can't get to that point to get it into windowed mode.

I tried updating graphics and installing a codec package. Neither helped.

Basically, I try to open the game, it changes the resolution of my active monitor to 640x480, then freezes on a black screen. Windows instantly reads it as not responding and nothing happens. I have to alt+tab to my task manager, and blindly close the process through the black screen. I tried turning off one of my monitors, and the same stuff still happened. I've tried literally every compatibility option.

I test on a laptop with no ext attached. I know there have been some problems for some people who play on TVs and such. I can't really think of anything else. have you tried forcing it to run 640 x 480? (and are there any settings on your video card that might be affecting things?

I can't find any settings that would be messing with it. I have tried forcing it to run in 640 x 480. It just tries to full screen then freezes before anything can happen, no matter how I try to run it.