Does JAST USA normally take a couple of days to process...

Does it normally take a couple of days for JAST USA to process an order? I ordered My girlfriend is the President on wednesday and i have yet to hear anything on my order other then its pending. I haven’t ordered anything from here before but I was hoping to get it before saturday but i’m not very hopeful right now lol.
Edit: i ordered a digital download of the game lol

My guess is that they are busy with the release of School Days and also AX going on right now. This means it might take longer to process your order then 24-48 hours. Usually all orders are processed in that time frame. You could try contacting their support at https://help.jlist.com/ to see what is going on. Response time varies from a couple hours to maybe a day or 2.

alright, i probably will order another game or two from these guys in the future, and was wondering if this was a normal thing.

Yeah, it’s not really that normal. I’ve had download orders process in a few hours to days. It really is up in the air. Also, check out mangagamer.com. They are another company that licenses titles. They have some deal where they sell some hard copies through jlist.com but their main site only offers download editions of the game.

alright ill do that when i have a bit more cash and the GF isn’t on my case about spending to much money lol

24-48 hours going on 120 for me…

I asked wtf and got no answer. If I saw a way to cancel my order I would o.o

I apologize for the delay. I just saw your support ticket and processed your order. Please let me know if there are any more problems.

I probably won’t lose any sleep over it but it seems rude to not even offer an explanation as to what happened.

Thank you, at any rate.