Does the new J-List store charges for pre-order when you place an order?

I wanted to place a pre-order for Sonico, Flowers and Seinarukana and was wondering if my credit card will be charged right now for everything or will I be charged as each one ships like before?

I checked this, but there isnt much info:

https://support.jlist.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/25/5/how-do-preorders-work

If you order with a credit, you shouldn't be charged immediately. If you order with PayPal (and use a credit card within your PayPal account) you will likely be charged immediately.

I am paying with credit card only, I am asking because on the jlist support page it says:

"If paying by credit card through our website, nothing will be charged ahead of the release date (the new site does not currently support this feature). The transaction occurs when the item becomes available. If paying with Paypal, Check or Money Transfer, the full amount will be asked upfront to secure your preorder."

But I dunno if that is outdated information from 2012 or if that was updated and it actually talks about the new 2015 site.

Whenever I preorder things from JLIST/JAST I get billed immediately. With the old website it charged me when my order was ready. My card has stayed the same so I dunno why it changed for me :S I just use my debit that can be used as a credit...

So I guess J-List has changed how it bills then. That's unfortunate.

I is sad, I was trying to save money on shipping costs by ordering multiple games at the same time instead of individually, but there is no way I can shell out 280 bucks right on the spot for pre-orders (one of which doesnt even have any estimated release date and another that has a summer 2016 release date estimate which is pretty far off still.)