Does The Sagara Family have much incest in it?

I dunno. When playing a hentai game of this subject I just play this phrase in my mind.

Incesty Is ZESTY

There are some girl on girl action between the sisters and the mother. You play a protagonist that is a friend the the Sagara family and not related by blood.

Just avoid anything tht involves a 3some or more, and there shouldn’t be any incest.

Hahahahaha!

Only a little more until cracks are out!

quote:
Originally posted by Velspie:
[quote] Just avoid anything tht involves a 3some or more, and there shouldn't be any incest.

That's about half the game he has to avoid... he should get a 50% discount then XD

[This message has been edited by Velspie (edited 08-02-2005).] [/quote]

Now now... it's really only about 10% of the game. Come on, you don't think I didn't count up how many times I had to take I had a swig from my rum bottle before proof reading a scene now, do you? ("Huh... half empty... that looks to be about 8 or 9 scenes...) For Hitomi: My Step Sister, I think Captain Morgan bought a second yacht thanks to me.

I never tought about incest during this game.
And at least you aren’t the one who do it. So (for me) that’s not a big deal in this case.

For those interested in know, Rowena reviews now SAGARA FAMILY. Check it out:

http://www.animetric.com/bgames/sagara.html

Surely, it can be the best sex-romp bgame ever, but it could be even better if just Zyx weren’t so formulaic, CGs and characters-wise.

quote:
Originally posted by Vaga42Bond:
Now now... it's really only about 10% of the game. Come on, you don't think I didn't count up how many times I had to take I had a swig from my rum bottle before proof reading a scene now, do you? ("Huh... half empty... that looks to be about 8 or 9 scenes...) For Hitomi: My Step Sister, I think Captain Morgan bought a second yacht thanks to me.

Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum...