Don't kid yourself: What games do you play *only* for t

I will say, I agree with Faust too. If two titles have equally intriguing sounding stories, but the characters from one look better than the other, I’ll more likely pick that one up first. For example, I will say, I really like Shikagi Nagi’s style of bishoujo drawing. (At least I hope that’s how it’s spelled.) Her “girl-next-door” is just on the mark. So, I picked up Snow Drop because of the story, and also gained a new artist that I like too. So, one of the big factors for me pre-ordering Little My Maid was that I found out that Shikagi Nagi did the artwork for it.

For a 2nd example, I thought both Mahoromantic and Ai Yori Aoshi had very enjoyable sounding storylines. But… Aoi just looked so much prettier on the cover than Mahoro did. So I ended up getting Ai Yori Aoshi first.

[This message has been edited by Mike Thomas (edited 05-05-2003).]

Yeah Ai Yori Aoshi has much better char designs than Mahoromatic IMO. It’s a really good romantic comedy too I already can’t wait for the next vol.

Hmmm… I really like both Mahoromatic AND AYA… though I’ll admit, I think Aoi-chan is cuter. OTOH, Mahoromatic does have Miss Saori…

shrugs
Both have Kawasumi Ayako as the main character. It’s all I personally need to buy the DVDs.

I found another game I play only for the booty: Fatal Relations. So far the story is pretty lousy, but I do get a lot of booty for each room I enter. This has got to be the easiest score, 7 women within the span of 7 minutes. Looks like another bad review for a title from C’s Ware’s old catalog.

Unless you likes to knock boots.

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 05-06-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Faust:
Hmmm... I really like both Mahoromatic AND AYA... though I'll admit, I think Aoi-chan is cuter. OTOH, Mahoromatic does have Miss Saori...

I like both show as well, for different reason though. For me, Miss Saori isn't much of a draw herself, but I love the fact that the main "pervert" in the show lusting after younger members of the opposite sex is a woman. (Yes, yes, I'm a sick, sick person... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] )