Dorei Ichiba anime - Slave Market in Anime 18 catalogue

I remember that I asked about it once, and Lamuness mentioned something about some technical problems with Slave Bazaar, and some sort of corporate grudge that now exists between Ruf and Peach Princess. I’ll see if I can dig the thread up.

Edit–Here it is: http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002082.html

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 02-02-2005).]

I wonder what kind of grudge could Ruf have with PP. PP hasn’t done any ruf games for them to get pissed at…

Yep, there’s no problem at all… i think? Hmmm, i don’t think we have to sign off SB just yet, after all they did finish My Maid after years…

quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni:
Hmmm, i don't think we have to sign off SB just yet, after all they did finish My Maid after years...

Err, there might be a small difference:
The works on LMM were running over all those years while works on SB have never ever even started.
Particularly the fact that Lamuness has discouraged any hopes in this title made give up on this one.

I think it’s still possible, even if a small chance. PP didn’t announce anything else did they? So how come G-collections pumps out title after title then?

quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni:
I think it's still possible, even if a small chance. PP didn't announce anything else did they? So how come G-collections pumps out title after title then?

The long and short of it is not known to anyone but Peter -- well, actually, I think he'd need to talk to the GC guys to find out PRECISELY why. So I don't think ANYbody can say for sure what the anwer to that is.

That said, have some baseless speculation! :D

GC seems to be a division of a fairly large Japanese b-game label. Peach Princess is an independent company that negotiates contracts with Japanese game makers. This ties GC more tightly to the Japanese game makers, which means the work gets done faster. Possibly. Presumably.

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 02-03-2005).]

Aha