Doushin- Same Heart save data?

So since I got a new computer and everything (the old one was terribly outdated), I’ve reinstalled all of my older games.

However, I REALLY don’t want to have to replay every single path in Doushin- Same Heart, as there is a LOT of them, and the switching, while fun at times, can be annoying when you forget to switch at a certain moment or the skip text feature goes past the time to swap characters.

The only saves I can find, however, only unlock CG and not the SCENES.

Does anyone have the game data to do so?

Seriously, no one has a copy of their save and config files?

Okay, how about this… even following a guide, I’m having trouble unlocking all of the scenes. I have 80% of it unlocked, and I’m not sure what I’m missing.

I’ll list what I have, and what’s missing.

Ryoko: On a train, (missing scene), At home drunk, Kacho 1, (missing), surprise, room 1, dusk office, take misaki, rainy park, kacho 3, force misaki, hashiba vibe, with ippei, bunny girl, miho uniform, PE shorts.
Maki: Ippei 2, (Missing), on the phone, lecture, lecture 2, tennis outfit, bath, kagurazaka 1, (missing), danger, ippei & cham, cham 1, in hospital.
Miho: (Missing), In bed, (Missing), during class 1, kei & sempai, (missing), during class 2, nurses office, attacked, kei at work, (missing), nashimoto 2.

Copy the save file from the old computer. It should be easy enough to find if you drill down into the game’s folder.

Problem being the old computer was infected and wiped as a result.