Doushin, Slave Bazaar, Newscaster Mariko..?

It has been quite some time since I have heard any mention of any of those games.

I believe they were put on the back burner and may not be released, but then again it has been several years so my memory is probably failing me.

quote:
Originally posted by Picky:
It has been quite some time since I have heard any mention of any of those games.

I believe they were put on the back burner and may not be released, but then again it has been several years so my memory is probably failing me.

The only news We've heard from Peter is:

1.) They won't be translating Mariko

2.) The Translation for Doushin is done.
(Most of us on the board here think that we won't see Doushin until after X-Change 3 Japanese release)

3.) No official word yet on Slave Bazaar although there are a few hurdles to be overcome.

The only thing I can add to the Doushin comment made by Doug, is as of last year when buying games from Jast USA and getting their 2003-2004 catalog they showed the game as a 2004 release. I am not sure if that still holds or not, but given that X-Change 3, last I heard, is suppose to be out sometime later this year, Doushin therefore might be out sometime this year. Please note I am not saying it will be, just that it is my guess there is a chance at least that it will be out later this year.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 03-03-2004).]

Hmm, although we hadn’t heard offical word, I thought Lamuness-san was hinting that Slave Bazaar was more dead than just having a few hurdles to overcome. Or has he been mentioning something else on the chat channel? (Need to remember to stop by one of these days…)

Personally, I don’t think Doushin will be out earlier than the very tail end of this year (Novemeber/December) but that it’s unlikely. I’m hoping they get Gibo out the door by summer, but I’m getting the impression that LMM is taking a bit to get done and I’m guessing that Doushin will be worked on after LMM.

Yeah it’s looking more like Gibo in the summer then maybe fall winter LMM. SB looks like it was dead in the water last time I heard abou it. Don’t know about the others though.

On a side note, Anime 18’s gonna release the Slave Market OAV on June 18th. Or supposed to anyway.

------------------
精神 の 神