Doushin

I just got my copy the other day and so far I am having a ball. I am always zapping around during conversations just to see what kind of difference I can make. So far I’ve played through once with each character and Maki is definetley my new favourite b-game character. She’s a lot of fun to play as. Ryoko is a pretty cliche big sister and I find Miho to be… well boring.

So far it seems to me that no matter what you do Ryoko will get banged at the party on the second day, but I’ve managed to find ways to avoid most of the other encounters she has. I’ve tried to find some ways to make her more slutty so she will take the place of her friend in the break room scene but to no avail. I laughed my arse off when I got the ‘biting’ ending, hehe serves him right.

I haven’t played around with Miho much, but so far the only sex scene I’ve seen of her is in one of the bad endings I got with Ryoko. Mainly just masturbating scenes.

I spent about 2 hours the other night trying to find a yuri scene with Maki and Kagurazaka, but I failed. There better damn well be one! I only managed to get the scenes where they both masturbate in class and where Kagurazaka gives the store manager a blowjob.

Anyway I just wanna say that this is most fun I’ve had playing a b-game in a long time and I felt compelled to register here and let everyone know. Well done PP!

• bah mispelled Kagurazaka.

[ 06-15-2006, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: Stretch ]

As a sort of follow-up to Stretch’s post, I’ve also had boatloads of fun playing this game the last week or so, and some of the endings have been “life goes on, la de da” while some of the others I’ve gotten are more “ooooookaaaaay…”.

I’m also wondering if there are any scenes involving Cham, the exchange student. I notice she seems quite taken with Maki… :wink:

Excellent game, PP! Same goes for Crowd, too!

yes there is one scene/ending with cham and it is of course via maki’s route…but that one’s hard to get so good luck

What about one with Maki and Kagurazaka-senpai? A yes or no is all I’m looking for. :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t doubt it. I noticed the scene involving Kazurazaka-senpai and the manager was entitled “Kagurazaka 2”. Maybe number 1 involves Maki, I wonder…