Doushin

(slowest golden master ever!) (might wanna try a company with something more than 2x cdrom burners next time.

Anyway since it wont be answered in the other forum…

Does Doushin require a specific chain of events to trigger good endings? (im talking like Tokimeki check in) cuz they game frustrated the heck out of me being that if u didnt so something in a specific order… it got very tedious to figure out what it was and where to fix it to get the good ending.
U dont have to spoil the game here, just say, yep its kinda like TOkimeki check in, or Nope its not like that very much. (no spoilers required)

Oh and Yea, glad to see it coming out! (talk amongst your selves… im feeling vaclemped(sp?))

[ 05-22-2006, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Gambit ]

Well without playing it, I’m going to take a shot in the dark and guess “Yes”, though the defination of a Good Ending may change. For all I know all the endings in the game may actually be considered ‘good’ but no doubt you’ll have to do specific things to get the “Best” ending possible.

yes

I agree with the slow part man… It almost seem now all the hentai games are taking either for ever or seem like never coming out. Remember back in the day when things just come out… probably next time should either have a definite release date are dont put too much hipe into these games that take a long time to make. because having something announced and having to wait for it for 2 years i must say its just a little bit too long lol… i would rather not hear about the game or preorder it until lets say during testing? well that just my opinion =)

P.S. Hope it is worth the wait =)

Well, unfortunately, GC kind of imploded, leaving PeaPri holding what was left over. GC seemed much more well funded than PeaPri, so it’s only to be expected that things have slowed down.

Of course, with Kitty getting into the game, we may not have too much longer before things pick up again …

I believe the reason that they do do preordering is to see the demand of the game and to push the highest demand with more work focused on that because they know that they can get the overhead back … not as cold as it sounds just how companies do things especially small companies that take care in quality. Thanks,

Without wanting to spoil too much - this game has even one deciding point that is more easily to miss than the path to the good endings in Snow Drop.

It is definitely more complex than every other game, Peach Princess has released so far.

yea Doushin.

I hope my preorder is still ok.

Speaking of which… just got a Email from Jlist reguarding the shipping of this product… which to me seems to imply… you guess it… release?

Yeah me too!!! I cant wait!!! :smiley:

Testing, is my avatar working…?

Yes, it is. Though you’re testing in the wrong thread. :slight_smile:

So, Gambit, are you figuring out the style of the game? Honestly, this it the most complex and challenging game we’ve ever come out with, so you should take it slow and get a feel for the game. The choices are quite logical – zap over to Miho at lunchtime and answer yes, making her feel “giddy with love” which affects Maki when she’s dealing with Ippei-chan. Whether or not Maki goes to club or not will affect what happens to Ryoko on the train (whether Ippei will be there to save her from the groper).

And so on. Remember we have a full walkthrough prepared for those who need it.

How so you go about gettikng one? I read the manual and it says to give a four digit number off the cd, but I dont see one.

Peter, it took me a while to get the game, cuz of a credit card meh, but Yea, it actually took me 2 endings to realize exactly what i needed to do, cuz at first i tried sticking to the old “stick with 1 girl and hope it works out method” just to see what would happen. And the second was more to test the engine… see who effected what, but now that i got the engine down, i think i can find m way to working out good endings without the use of a walkthrough.

Though the 1 thing i like about this game over TCI (still liked TCI, as frustrating as it was, the overall was good.) is that each girl effects the other so u cant neglect one, But in TCI, Sweeping the leaves on day 1… effected a girl that didnt even come till 3 days later… and thats what frustrated me because in reality the decision would have NO bearing on an event with that girl.

Honestly though after a while, once i get some more endings, i can see this game becoming more of a homework type thing, i will literally be writing notes on which event effects who and what ending it makes, so that i dont get the same ending… etc, u get the idea.

[ 06-08-2006, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Gambit ]

• sigh *
    How do you like the follwoing reasoning:
    The decision didn’t affect the girl directly, but gave Takayuki another attitude to certain things - which in turn had an impact on that girl later?

… or at least to most of them …

Oh before i start playing again, if this can be answered without giving anything away, Which girl you pick on the opening screen, does that effect ultimatly what happens to each of the other, or just what can and cant happen to her, if the answer gives to much away to the story, dont tell me. just type maybe, and ill work twards figuring it out.

And Unicorn, like i said… way later its going to be VERY hard to pick endings, cuz imma literally have a notebook filled with choices that make an ending…

Well according to the manual it does make a difference but I only got the game yesterday so haven’t hard core tested everything yet so can’t say from personal experience. Though some of the endings I’ve seen are fairly nasty.

The game Mechanics really kinda force this upon ya, but i found that if you take each day slow and make sure ur helping not hurting the 1 girl you picked you will get the ending you desire… the thing is… some days u get choices with a girl and it branches out… and u need her to be in a specific spot… or one of her friends to be. thus making is so u cant zap to anyone else, kind of takes the role playing out of it, kinda hard to be Ryoko all day when u need to be Miko or Miho because you need them to be in the park at a specific time. Not always as easy as just “Zapping” over because once u make the choice your stuck with her till her events are done.

Not saying the above is bad, just something to think about if you own… or are wishing to buy.
Some of the endings are pretty nasty… i actually have 5 now… and 2 are “Meh, life goes on” and 3 are rather… hmm… well they arnt called bad endings cuz every is happy… lemme put it that way. Really this game takes alot of babying, saving and reloading until u get exactly what u want to happen during the day, i already started a notepad with what does what and who it effects.