Dragon Knight series

Jastusa, seeing that Elf has gone out of business, It would be great if you could pick up this series

Hello Tsuko85 Please post any of your suggestions for games you want to see released in the (Your Suggestions To Us) Category.

@Makina76 said:
Hello Tsuko85 Please post any of your suggestions for games you want to see released in the (Your Suggestions To Us) Category.

Thankyou for correcting this and letting me know

Extinct companies are almost always a deal-breaker. There are a small handful of titles that came out even though the company had gone under; but usually it kills the project.

You might have better luck tracking down a used copy of Knights of Xentar (which is a Dragon Knight game in English from the 90’s).

I watched some videos of that on youtube

The voice acting is horrible not to mention the censorship and the 18 patch is no longer obtainable since the publisher no longer exists

Well, there sadly just aren’t that many options. Games are really old, company’s gone with the wind. The window of opportunity for these titles … well, it was Knights of Xentar and that came and went.

You never know for sure,
any company could decide to pick up the series

PC games older then the Dragon Knight series are available through digital means

Sure. It could happen. I’m not going to deny that it’s possible. But that doesn’t mean you should expect it to happen. Likely it won’t.