*Drops a pin*

Ahh… listen to that silence. This board sure dies down when a new title is released.

quote:
Originally posted by Allarian:
Ahh.... listen to that silence. This board sure dies down when a new title is released.

Hey! We're busy playing with the bunnies! So cut us some slack, OK?

Some of us are. And some of us are sitting in a corner muttering and glaring at the rest. Guess which one I am?

Just kidding. Actually, we’ve been going up and down in activity quite a bit in the past few weeks. Don’t really know why.

actually im trying as hard as i can NOT to play it, im doing my homework thats due tomarrow… and i know if i start playing its not gunna get done.
This is what happens when 3 of ur classes give ya homework (note these are once a week classes…)

oh and for the record GO WILDCATS! (sorry its my college, gotta support em even if they suck 99.999998% of the time.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Hey! We're busy playing with the bunnies! So cut us some slack, OK?

Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga Xeeenosaaaga

*WHACK*

*looks around*

Where am I?

I have a really hard time picturing Xenosaga to be that good really :stuck_out_tongue:
But I’ll see tomorow when my “try before you buy” copy arrives at my house

Xenosaga is awesome.

Yes? I have Xenosaga (with two bonus: lithograph and artbook)

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
Yes? I have Xenosaga (with two bonus: lithograph and artbook) [img]http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/3dlil/eek13.gif[/img]

Lucky I only got the artbook.

how did you get a lithograph and artbook??? all i got was a T-shirt!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i want a lithograph and art book toooooooooooooo!!!

and yes, xenosaga is awesome if you enjoy a good story…if you are all about hacking and slashing things then forget it…but it doesn’t seem like there are many of us here who don’t enjoy a good story, since we all play bishoujo games

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
and yes, xenosaga is awesome if you enjoy a good story....if you are all about hacking and slashing things then forget it...but it doesn't seem like there are many of us here who don't enjoy a good story, since we all play bishoujo games [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Well, some people like both. They like good, deep stories, but may at the same time also like some relaxing hack'n'slash :3. One thing doesn't forbid another, so to say :3.

quote:
how did you get a lithograph and artbook????? all i got was a T-shirt!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i want a lithograph and art book toooooooooooooo!!!!!

and yes, xenosaga is awesome if you enjoy a good story....if you are all about hacking and slashing things then forget it...but it doesn't seem like there are many of us here who don't enjoy a good story, since we all play bishoujo games [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

You did reserve at Gamestop (Software Etc). Gamestop had exclusive Xenosaga T-Shirt and lithograph.

I did reserve Electric Bontique (sp). EB store had exclusive Xenosaga Artbook and lithograph. Well... EB employee may fool. Because... I did pick lithograph before first week Xenosaga released. Then I picked Xenosaga with artbook and another lithograph. *sweatdrop* :lol:

quote:
how did you get a lithograph and artbook????? all i got was a T-shirt!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i want a lithograph and art book toooooooooooooo!!!!!

Someone didn't do their homework [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Well, okay okay. I did mine while I was at work, but don't tell anyone.

In any event, your preordering goodies were dependent entirely on where you preordered. Those who preordered at Electronics Boutique got the artbook.

As for the lithograph, you were supposed to receive yours when you made the preorder (not when you picked it up, when you placed the preorder).

quote:
Originally posted by Gurvon:
I have a really hard time picturing Xenosaga to be that good really :P
But I'll see tomorow when my "try before you buy" copy arrives at my house

There are times when the hype oversells something, when you spend months in anticipation of something only to discover the emperor is not only wearing no clothes, he's a Richard Simmons lookalike.

Xenosaga is NOT one of those times.

Xenogears was plagued by severely spastic issues all around, and despite that it has legions of rabid fans who swear by it and are even blind to its many faults. I should know; I used to be one. Xenogears was that way because its story was just...incredible; nobody had ever done that before.

Xenosaga is Xenogears with all the crippling flaws removed; it is far superior to its predecessor, and that makes it an easy entry on my short list of best-RPG-of-all-time candidates.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
There are times when the hype oversells something, when you spend months in anticipation of something only to discover the emperor is not only wearing no clothes, he's a Richard Simmons lookalike.

Ugh! Another bad image. Stop that!

Although you did remind me, I never did finish Xenogears. I moved before I could finish it and my playstation died in the move. But great, now I'm all interested in getting Xenosaga and I don't even have a playstation 2. As if I didn't have enough trouble with all the anime I want this month...