DVD's

-_-'

Go to Ebay!!! Good Luck!!!

I usually buy anime DVDs from Best Buy, J&R Music World, Rightstuf website, and other stores (must not sell Hong Kong/Bootleg DVDs)

I almost never buy DVDs in a store anymore. I always either go to DeepDiscountDVD or Digitaleyes.net. Deep Discount is good because there’s no tax or shipping and Digital Eyes has the reward program. And I will on occasion go to Anisaki for some hentai DVDs. Now, despite their creepy low prices, that place is legit, I have ordered from them a few times. I wouldn’t trust the HK movies, but their other selections are fine. Only thing about Anisaki is that there’s a flat 4.95 shipping fee, so it’s only really worth it if you buy at least two movies.

However, if you want to do some shopping on your own, go to http://www.dvdpricesearch.com . They do the comparison shopping for you.

I should copy and save this post because I keep talking about these places. :shrugs:

On a side note, has anyone heard of Princess 69? The artwork looks familiar. What was the Japanese title?

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 06-14-2004).]

Oh, right. Yeah, I found it in the forbidden time thread. I knew I saw that animation somewhere. Just the pictures themselves are disturbing, to think that there’s two hours animated of this is even moreso.

------------------
精神 の 神

Well if you hit TSRI when they’re in one of their studio sales you can get really good deals on stuff. Right now they are having a 33% off animego titles. That’s about 40% off for me since i’m also in their anime club program. They also have weekly sales on select items and sometimes they email me daily sale items which are really cheap. They were selling selected noir dvds for 8.99

Speaking of TSRI [TRSI?], check out their True Blue Love Bargain Bundle. The whole first season of Ai Yori Aoshi for $54.99. That’s 70% off for one of the best recent romance/comedy animes. The second season is due out next month, so you don’t have to wait long for the next installment, either.

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 06-17-2004).]

Yup I got AYA Enishi box already preordered waiting to ship And from what I hear Enishi ratchets up the fanservice up several notches

I’m going to preorder mine next week. I don’t like to preorder too early. But then again, I might just wait until the Anime Expo and hope they sell it a couple days early over there.

------------------
精神 の 神

They’ll probably be selling those at AX since it’s only a few weeks away. So if your going there, it’s a good chance you could get it.

I just wanted to comment on Princess 69. And again, I didn’t want to start a new thread because I knew I mentioned it before. AOD reviewed them today, and it’s kindof funny. He enjoyed the first DVD giving it a B+, even though he didn’t care for the content, but the second DVD just made him ill and gave it a D.
:looks around: Well, I found it kindof funny… Especially when he gave the first DVD such high marks.

------------------
精神 の 神

I don’t know, almost anything can be new and original the first time it is seen or viewed, worthy of high marks for originality if nothing else, but if it does not find ways to stay original or at least keep that fresh original feeling and repeats very violent or gory content that looks continually like what it did before, not saying this anime does it but from previews it looks like it could, then I can see a score dropping that much between two DVD’s and what four or five shows?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-30-2004).]