English /cest?

I know we have a twincest thread already, but rather than filter through 35 pages of mostly Japanese games I was curious if anyone could recommend some good english translated games with a sibling Incest and/or Twincest presence?

I have already played Kana, Sagara Family, X-Change Alternative, Capo, the one about the guy living his last three days in high school (cannot recall the name at this moment for the life of me!), and YMK with its suggested near-incest story. (and many many more games, but these are the only few I can recall which qualify)

If you can think of any I have missed, I would appreciate a heads up,

Thanks.

I believe you are thinking of Crescendo, except that it covers more like the last five days before graduation from school. As for other titles that can be classified as sibling incest, the ones I can think of right off the bat from JAST/GC/PP are Gibo, Hitomi, and Princess Waltz. Gibo I don’t know about in detail (as I don’t have it). Hitomi is generally not recommended, no matter if you prefer light or dark stuff as I understand it. Princess Waltz is gorgeous graphically, but is extremely linear, and in some ways the story is slightly lacking in my opinion. On the bright side, you get two types of sibling incest, but I won’t go in to details as it is something that is central to the revelations in the story. If you want to expand to fan translated titles, then you might look in to Tsukihime. There are most likely others, but that is the only fan translated title I’ve played. Lastly, if you are willing to expand your suggestions to cousin incest, there is Snow Sakura. (Saki is a first cousin, as she is the daughter of your father’s brother.) If you really stretch the incest definition, there is Come See Me Tonight (since as I understand it, nowhere in the US disallows marriage of a second cousin, which is what dialogue seems to indicate three of the ladies are in the game, with their mother being your first cousin once removed).

Thanks,

I did limit the question to siblings, though, because practically every other B-game out there has a cousin storyline. That said, Snow Sakura was still a game well worth playing.

I was thinking of Crescendo, thanks … can’t believe I forgot that … great game.

I really liked Hitomi, actually, but it was the first B-game I ever played so a great deal of my infatuation may have resulted from that. Nonetheless, it is the game which opened my eyes to the style of entertainment, so I have to give it kudos for that. Perhaps one of these days I’ll try playing it again and see if it holds up. (I recall, when playing Gibo, that it was nowhere near as satisfying as Hitomi)

any more recommendations from people?

Nocturnal Illusion features a character like this, but you don’t play as the sibling. (It’s complicated and a spoiler anyhow, so don’t ask.) Problem is, finding a copy now will prove quite difficult, as it is by now very much out of print.

Oh, and the first Kango game (I’m Gonna Nurse You) has a fake-imouto character (and the fake-mom as well).

It’s not a game, but the (non-hentai) anime Koi Kaze would be right up your alley. Other than that, I’d recommend Tsukihime. That has both incest and twins, if not twincest.

I’m pretty sure the (badly translated) Tsukihime fandisc Kagetsu Tooya is the only twincest title available in English.

Learn Japanese, Jack of Tears.

I’ve noticed that “devoted” twincest is generally avoided with anime/manga importing. You don’t see things like Futakoi Alternative or Kiss x Sis or Boku wa Imouto ni Koi o Suru getting picked up. Since there’s obviously no law that forbids portrayal of fictional twincest in America, I’ve always been vexed by the systematic avoidance. I suppose it’s because importers really believe the twin fetish is too small a niche to tap.

another incest manga is aki sora
there is even some twincest (you need to find the raws to see that part)
it goes further in terms of content than kiss x sis
i call it borderline hentai
there will be an ova for this in the fall you can find chapters 1-6 then chapter 11 on mangafox.com

Sorry to go off topic slightly, but what is this about a Futakoi Alternative? Some time back in the Twincest thread, you mentioned the game Futakoi, after I was curious about a picture of two characters in school uniforms kissing. I take it that Alternative is a sequel? If so, how are they related? Does it still feature opposite sex twins (which is what drew me to that first picture)?

Futakoi was a non-hentai twincest themed bgame by Mediaworks. There were two titles, both released on PS2. It was popular enough to get two anime adaptions… neither of which have anything to do with the game, except using the various twins. Futakoi Alternative was the second, higher production budgeted, and mature themed of the two anime adaptions (the first was for kids). It’s a comedy/drama series… but has this chaotic tempo to it, so it becomes action at times. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6GNLXqh53Y]The intro OP is infamous for having NOTHING to do with the actual show itself[/url]. Since the lead twins - Sara and Soju - were stated multiple times to be 16 years old, and it’s clear there’s strong sexual tension with the male lead, I’m sure the “underaged” factor had an influence in it not seeing US shores. That and the pro-polygamy innuendo.

Finding the game would really be a pain, but, what’s worse would be getting it to play on Vista. I truly want a NI remake ><…

The rerelease was upgraded to work on then-modern operating systems (which includes XP). It would probably run at least in XP compatibility mode.

And what about Dual Phase ?
Isn’t it translated in english ?

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/link/work/ … d/RE037893