English translation of "Primary School" / Another eng

Just wondered what happened with the english translation of the Age Soft game “Primary School”! I was on the Hobibox Europe site recently and looked for the game but there is still written that the game is to 10%translated and will be released in the first quarter of this year (but that’s already over now)! Does anyone know something about it…If you never heard of that game check out: http://www.hobibox.com/
and just look in the H-news-section…there it is.
And another thing: Did you know that Sakigake is the first game of the japanese software house Digital Monkeys. Currently they are developing their second game (it is on their homepage). Wondered if they perhaps will transalte all of their games in English (because some of the text on the preview site of the 2nd game is written in English)

Sakigake may be the first… however they keep delaying it… to TECHNICALLY to do the second game… they gotta first finish the first one…
In which they havnt updated the info on since… 2002…

hobibox might get a game translated by the year 2145…

Is that Sakigake as in “Gun Shield Warrior SAKIGAKE”, the sci-fi bishoujo / strategy game? I thought that was already out in Japan - do I gather that instead it’s not even finished yet? And if that’s the case, does anyone know the expected (Japanese-language and/or English-language) release dates? To within, like, two or three months??

im pretty sure it was out in japan in 2001…
However like we were trying to say, since hobibox is releasing it… we have NO idea when it will come out in english.

The game “Sakigake” is already out in Japan (release date was: 19.7.2002 - as it is said on the Digital Monkey homepage)

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Sakigake may be the first.. however they keep delaying it.. to TECHNICALLY to do the second game... they gotta first finish the first one...
In which they havnt updated the info on since... 2002...

They announced Sakigake localization was done and it was entering beta testing July 30, 2003.