Eushully games

So has anyone else played them and what is your opinion of them?
I think they are awesome fun with great CG.

Not all of them.

So far I played “Kuutei Senki” which I enjoyed very much - and “Meishoku no Reiki” that I am… not too fond about because of the main character’s shitty attitude.

I can’t deny that both are excellent in gameplay and CGs, though.

[ 11-07-2007, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

I can vouch for ¬Åu¬ê√≠¬è-¬ê_¬Åv and ¬Åu¬ê√≠¬è-¬ê_2 ¬Å¬é¬∏¬Ç√≠¬Ç√™¬Ç¬µ¬ãL¬â¬Ø¬Ç√ñ¬Ç√å'√Ŭç¬∞¬â√å¬Å¬Åv being excellent RPGs (especially ¬Åu¬ê√≠¬è-¬ê_2 ¬Å¬é¬∏¬Ç√≠¬Ç√™¬Ç¬µ¬ãL¬â¬Ø¬Ç√ñ¬Ç√å'√Ŭç¬∞¬â√å¬Å¬Åv which is my all-time favourite ero-RPG, with an insanely excellent system, a wonderful story and badass characters – especially the protagonist; also notable is the alchemy system; I spent over 300hrs on the game…). As for ¬Åu¬å¬∂-√ì¬Ç√å¬ïP¬è¬´¬åR¬Åv, it’s a very good S-RPG, with a good story, but ¬Åu¬å¬∂-√ì¬Ç√å¬ïP¬è¬´¬åR2 ¬Å"¬±¬Ç¬©¬Ç√™¬Ç¬µ¬ç¬∞¬Ç√å¬ån¬ï¬à¬Å¬Åv is so much better it puts it to shame; highly recommend both. The fact the “¬ê√≠¬è-¬ê_” series and the “¬å¬∂-√ì¬Ç√å¬ïP¬è¬´¬åR” series happen in the same world is also a plus (it was pleasant learning of what ¬ÉG¬ÉN¬É¬ä¬ÉA used to be).
Didn’t play ¬Åu¬ã√≥’√©¬ê√≠¬ãR ¬Å¬â¬©¬ç¬®¬Ç√â'¬æ¬Ç√û¬û¬∂¬Å¬Åv and ¬Åu¬ñ¬ª¬êF¬Ç√å-√™¬ïP ¬Å¬ä√â¬Ç√¢¬Ç¬©¬Ç√â"p¬ñ√֬Ǭ���¬Ç√©¬ê¬éX¬å√®¬Ç√å¬êX¬Å¬Åv because it’s too much kichiku for my tastes (AFAIK the former has 3 routes: one ren’ai, one comedy and one kichiku so I guess I should be able to stand the two first but I don’t like playing a game I know I won’t complete). As for ¬Åu¬ï√¥¬ê[¬Ç¬´¬ê¬£¬Ç√â¬Ç¬Ω¬Ç√§¬Ç¬Ω¬Ç¬§¬âS¬Åv, I only started it a bit and the system seems a bit simplistic compared to what I was used to from an Eushully game, but the story is supposed to be jun’ai so I put it in my “to-play-soon” pile.

is an Eushully fanboy

OTOH, their latest game ¬Åu¬Ç√ù¬Ç√±¬Ç√à¬ë√•¬çD¬Ç¬´¬éq¬Ç√ɬǬ≠¬Ç√®¬Ç√é¬Ç√±¬Ç¬ø¬Ç√•¬Ç¬§¬Åv seems to be a bit disappointing (we want RPGs and S-RPGs, esp. ¬Åu¬ê√≠¬è-¬ê_3¬Åv dammit!). In that regard, Softhouse Chara’s ¬Åu¬â¬§¬ë¬Ø¬Åv was a better investment.

(Edit: “latter” changed to “former”)

[ 11-08-2007, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

I’ve noticed that Eushully recently(?) started re-releasing old classics at bargain prices, maybe you can try:

http://www.himeyashop.com/product_info.php/products_id/8598
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_info.php/products_id/483

Personally, I usually avoid LONG LONG LONG and complex RPG videogames like those, even if good (I lack time and I also prefer to play my erogames to utter exhaustion :o :smiley: ), but they are pretty famous for sure:

http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/game.php?game=2341
http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/game.php?game=1403

However, I prefer/suggest discounted-but-different fare

I’m a sucker for RPGs and SRPGs… :o

Also, complexity (yet intuitiveness) of the game system and complexity (yet wonderfulness) of the plot is what made Eushully famous and what their fans expect from them, I think.

[ 11-08-2007, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

I suppose, you mean “the former has 3 routes”, because I can’t imagine “¬ñ¬ª¬êF¬Ç√å-√™¬ïP” going anywhere near ren’ai - and I doubt that “Zero-Bit” will make the story qualify for comedy either.

However, “¬ã√≥’√©¬ê√≠¬ãR” actually has 4 routes - each with two different endings.

I think, Patty’s and Mashisto’s routes both could be counted as comedy.

Gawen’s route is labelled “serious” and might end in ren’ai (have still not seen his better ending), though it is most of the time rather drama/horror/mystery.

And Tomas’ scenario… well you already said you’d skip that one, and I can very well understand why - though Tomas actually tries to help the girls escape his sinister brothers, yet usually fails in that.

[ 11-08-2007, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Errr, yeah, “former”, not “latter”… >_<

Not having played the game, I purely rely on whatever I recall from the reviews I read~
Edit: checked the game’s site. My bad. >_< 4 routes marked as “¬ÉV¬É¬ä¬ÉA¬ÉX¬ån¬Ç√å¬ï¬®¬å√™”, “¬ÉR¬É~¬ÉJ¬É¬ã¬ån¬Ç√å¬ï¬®¬å√™”, “¬ÉR¬É~¬ÉJ¬É¬ã¬Å¬ï¬Ç√¢¬Ç√®¬ç¬û¬Ç√ù¬ån¬Ç√å¬ï¬®¬å√™” and “-¬Ω¬êJ¬ån¬Ç√å¬ï¬®¬å√™”. Thanks for the correction, Uni.

Anyway, I’d put Eushully in my current top RPG/SRPG game makers, along with Softhouse Chara and ALICESOFT.

[ 11-08-2007, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

Their latest RPG was pretty darned long with lots of CG. Aperently after reading stuff on Eushully’s site, their next game is going to be really huge. An rpg that is atleast twice as long as their latest. I can’t wait.

The first column after the release date shows the average score people gave their games. I wouldn’t disagree much with the scores.
http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/brand.php?brand=55

I really like the main artist/character designer they have had from Œ¶-ӂ̕P«ŒR on. He is one of my favorite H-artists ever.

Œ¶-ӂ̕P«ŒR2 "±‚©‚ꂵ°‚ÌŒn•ˆ is probably my favorite. Even if you take out the sex, it holds its own with many mainstream SRPGs. Like Olf said, it is better than the first game in almost every way imaginable.

í-_2Ž¸‚í‚ꂵ‹L‰¯‚Ö‚Ì'Á°‰Ì and •ô[‚«£‚É‚½‚䂽‚¤‰S were both very good I just prefer SRPGs to RPGs

¬ñ¬ª¬êF¬Ç√å-√™¬ïP ¬Å¬ä√â¬Ç√¢¬Ç¬©¬Ç√â"p¬ñ√֬Ǭ∑¬Ç√©¬ê¬éX¬å√®¬Ç√å¬êX¬Å had pretty good gameplay, but most of the sex scenes weren’t my cup of tea.

¬ã√≥’√©¬ê√≠¬ãR ¬Å¬â¬©¬ç¬®¬Ç√â'¬æ¬Ç√û¬û¬∂¬Å is my least favorite. The gameplay simply relies too much on luck for my taste. It was frustrating for me to play.

[ 11-11-2007, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: nonamesleft ]

Not really a remake, just a DVD release. I am guessing it’s going to be just like those version 2.0 appends of their other games.

Teasing us until the release of í-_, chapter 4, heh?

No, more like the version of the game shipped is 1.03, And it is vista capable.
The other stuff is packaging(toll case(?)), media format(dvd), cover(new picture), and manual(pdf on dvd).

Lain-sama!!! My month is done~

¬Åu¬ê√≠¬è-¬ê_¬Çy¬Çd¬Çq¬Çn¬Åv!!! It’s announced, it’s announced, IT’S ANNOUNCED!!! Before you ask, YES, I’m a huge fan of the ¬Åu¬ê√≠¬è-¬ê_¬Åv franchise and world!!!

Heh… I preordered this game, just to see what makes you tick. :stuck_out_tongue:

The question is: is it Yellow? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
Originally posted by OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol:
[b] The question is: is it Yellow? :wink:

[ 12-02-2007, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

An erogee version of the movie could be an interesting game to play for old gamers such as I~ :slight_smile:

Ikusa Megami 2 is now available from DLsite:

http://pro.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/VJ002559.html