Eve Burst Error final scenario help ~Very very big spoil

I’m not really a great observer so I can’t figure out the murderers for the life of me (and brute forcing would not be an attractive alternative) and since they don’t tell you whether you made 1 or 4 correct choices, I have no idea on what I got right but these are my suspects…

Ko’s murderer - Clues are really vague for me… I think Pat…

Nikaido’s murderer - The way he says “Business is business” reminds me of Glen, so I chose that

Pat’s murderer - Only person on the boat is Amanda (and Marina but she can’t possibly be the murderer for obvious reasons)

Amanda’s murderer - Mayako, see final scenario

Mido’s murderer - Mayako, see final scenario

QUIT WITH THE FRIGGEN CLUES! I JUST WANT THE FRIGGEN ANSWER. I AM SO SICK OF THIS GAME AFTER ALL THE GUESSES I HAVE TRIED AND I TOO THIS FRIGGEN DAY I DO NOT HEAR HIM SAY WHO KILLED WHO! SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOU WON’T GIVE THE ANSWER IN THIS FORUM BUT GIVE THE ANSWERS OF WHO KILLED WHO!

very frustrated and po’d person of this game who just wants to see the true ending so he can throw it on the shelf to never be seen again.

Spoiler Space

p

o

i

l

e

r

S

p

a

c

e

Mido doesn’t say who,

but who would he cover for?

and Ko’s murderer is correct, so that leaves only one other person, right?

This is NOT a spoiler! Spoiler is the ANSWERS! I can NOT stand to go through this final scenario even one more time with wrong answers! The ending scene takes friggen forever to show and I’m sick of seeing all the WRONG endings! I want to see the TRUE ENDING! PLEASE SEND ME A FRIGGEN EMAIL SO I CAN THROW THIS GAME IN THE CORNER NEVER TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN! This is the most frustrating game I have ever played! Not one correct murder to guess at a time but FIVE!

Yes it was a spoiler if you think about what everybody wrote:

1.I said The first poster got Ko’s killer right (Pat the Fat)

2. Nobody in his post states:

quote:

Mido tells you who killed Ko, and the same person killed everyone else.

3. I stated in my previous post:

quote:

Mido doesn’t say who,

but who would he cover for?

Mayako, of course.

So what I wrote was a spoiler and that’s why I put the Spoiler Warning on my previous post.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 07-22-2002).]

Well…

I did play Eve Burst Error.

I played it without help by myself.

I got ending by third chances times (two time tries failed until I reached right ending) It was not hard for me. Just look to old saving games make guess who is true killer.

Thanks for helping me to wrap this one up. But the developers who developed this game and Adam Double Factor are really morbid. Reminds me of Steven King movies I HATE them they all end up with bad endings. These games do too Now give me a game like these with good endings and they would be my favs.

Well, I know that thread is very, very old. But I guess it’s better I post my mini-walkthrough (about hacking event) here, amongst other excellent informations and spoilers. It’s much better to join all the similar topics, right?

And I’m sorry, Lamuness and others, but I’m not trying to become a high-level summoner, a necromancer king or whatever. I’m very serious about this. I’m not joking.

I’m still making this mini-walkthrough, but I guess it will to be very late because my time is very short. Fortunately or unfortunately, I have many tasks…

I hope my mini-walkthrough (about hacking event) and other posts help us to undertand better about this wonderful game. I hope so.

[ 05-05-2007, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Mystvan ]

If anyone is playing EVE burst error and using the Hint Paper, from Himeya Soft, or another, adapted by Peter Karsanow, there are some necessary rectifications. I made them in bold words.

PS: I also made some pertinent observations in bold words.

[Marina Chart]
*12/3
.In front of school
.Director’s room … Meet Matsuno
.East wing … Tour
.Library … Tour
.West wing … Tour
.Swimming pool … Tour
.Cafeteria … Tour & chime - Matsuno talks about her boyfriend

#.Library
.Swimming pool
.Roof … Sit on bench and chime
.In front of school
.In front of dorm
.Director’s room
.Cafeteria … (After hear the chime on roof there will be people)

[Marina Chart]
*12/3
.In front of dorm
.In front of school … Meet Natasha, talk to Suzuki
.Library
.Director’s room … Meet Kyoko

.West wing … Meet Matsuno
.Cafeteria … Talk to Matsuno slowly - Matsuno talks about her FIRST boyfriend
.Library

[ 05-15-2007, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Mystvan ]