Ever 17 - Premium Edition

I was wondering if we can still get the Premium Edition of Ever 17 and if I could get it buy ordering it from either the PP or JAST site?

It’s still in stock at rightstuf the last time I checked (that was only a few day’s ago) for just under $15 and if you forgot the US release is the premium edition (it was the only version released)

Okay, I get it now. I was under the impression that only the Premium Editions of E17 had the extra content, the wallpapers, screen savers and system voices. I didn’t realize the US version was all the same. Now I feel stupid. :oops: Perhaps I should change my username to Baka. :lol:

currently using the system voices, Tsugumi I think it was. Lol, my friends get a kick out of talking about my japanese comp saying things like trying to sell me Ramen or other random things.

As I already mentioned Hirameki only released the premium edition of ever17 although they released it as a 4 CD set where the original Japanese release was on a single DVD.

Mine was delivered last week, a friend bought (too lazy to order an international CC/Paypal) it from J-list. :smiley: (too bad my pc got a weird virus and i had to backup and reformat it).

The US version (translated by the now defunct Hirameki) is the “Premium Edition” (with all the extras). The “standard” version was released for Dreamcast and PS2 (they also got Premium Versions later - but don’t ask me what they have included into these, lol.)

(also, i don’t think they’ve released a standard edition for the PC.)

Yep, the premium edition sure has a lot of stuff like system voices, screensavers, posters, wallpapers, etc, etc. Think it must have cost quite a bit to produce all those extras. How much did the premium Japanese version cost anyways?

Meh but the game itself sure is really long-winded. I’m playing Takeshi for the final chapter but so far there hasn’t been much change in the storyline. :roll: In terms of all the text I’ve read, I’ll likely hit the 1 million mark soon.

A bit less than the cost of a new game. It was a re-release (not a special edition, but a way of attracting a few more customers), so they wouldn’t charge more than the original price.

Was that for the PC or PS2? From what I read, the console versions featured better visual effects that were lost in the porting process (mediocre game engine for PC).