Everything I Need To Know, I Learned From Bishoujo Games

1. There is always a girl who is a bad cook and another girl who is a good cook.

94. Hero can always finish the lunches girls prepare for him. No Matter HOW MUCH there is. His stomach is just… strong and elastic.

95. Showering before having sex is a myth as they don’t seem to care about each other’s odor.

96. The hero can always be in the right place at the right time to witness something unbelievable.

97. All the famle animals in a game, like dogs and cats, are all in love with the hero.

98. All the male animals in a game are all in love with one of the girls.

99. Hero can always find the girls when he wants to. It’s just like if he put a tracking device in each girl’s body.

100. When girls are forced to wear sex toys in public, no one seems to be able to determine what’s wrong with the girl even when the girl is panting/sweating/and breathing very HARD and horny.

WooHoo… Thanks to each one contributes to this thread. We have reached 100 now. Feel disturbing now? eh? EH?

quote:
Originally posted by Noirbo:
WooHoo... Thanks to each one contributes to this thread. We have reached 100 now. Feel disturbing now? eh? EH?

To which the answer can only be,
YES! ^^;;;;

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
i think in my life i have encounted at least 2 bishoujo games that lets you go for a guy...

Is one of those True Love? In one of the endings you find out your best friend is gay and has the hots for you.

Possible Minor Spoiler

I think by the nature at least one of the games in the X-Change series and I do not think this is a spoiler but at least X-Change 2 has the option where it ends with your being able to choose a guy though this might be slightly different due to the nature of the game.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 03-30-2004).]

Ya a hundred but some of those are kinda weird and don’t really fit into the category so please don’t mind if I add some more

101: The guy never seems to have any money. whenever he goes on dates they either go to a pretty cheap place like a ramen shop and split the check or the girl offers to pay

102: He doesn’t have a car and probably doesn’t know how to drive either

103: He can’t afford his own apartment and is always living off someone else

104: Whenever girls ask the guy something his usual response is “uh”, "um"

105: Black people are none existent

106: No matter what the hair colour everyone is usually pure japanese

107: No matter the nationality or whatever, everyone can speak near perfect japanese

After checking all the thread, I am not sure if I want to admit (openly) I play b-games! You guys are scary!

In which case this is probably a good time for a reminder that this is all very tongue-in-cheek I personally really dislike the kinds of game where every girl has a sex scene no matter what plot branch you’re on (33), and am very glad that they’re not the only kind of game out there! But it’s worth pointing out that the games that are heralded as among the best translated b-games (eg Kana, Brave Soul) tend to defy almost all of these stereotypes. And a good thing too!

Bonus exercise: look at the list and look for how many of these are really universal, ie haven’t been broken in translated-to-English b-games. I count about 3 .

More rules! More rules!

108: Women can’t move, they are completely sessile. (Ripped shamelessly from SA)
108a: If the women do move, they’re limited to 2 frames looped over and over.

109: In addition to being a tasty and nutritious treat, semen is appearently a popular skin lotion, as women seem to not mind you getting it all over their face, body, hair, etc.

110: If your cousin shows up, you will have sex with her.

111: There is nothing wrong with having sex with a nun. Doubly so if you are a priest. Triple that if you’re having sex in a church.

[This message has been edited by Vaga42Bond (edited 03-31-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Noirbo:
WooHoo... Thanks to each one contributes to this thread. We have reached 100 now. Feel disturbing now? eh? EH?

Yup, I am officially disturbed. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh man such an impressive list Heh I did say I’d either be impressed or disturbed I think people here has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands

Hey, don’t look at me, I only contributed 2 of them

quote:
Originally posted by AG3:
Hey, don't look at me, I only contributed 2 of them [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Well, you'd best start contributing more now, won't you? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

113: Sex toys are cheap and abundent, and often come from from shops with same day delivery.

114: No matter how young and/or inexperienced, a girl will instinctively know how to use any and all sex toys, even the really odd and/or obscure ones.

115: Anything and probably everything will be used as a sex toy at some point or another.

Goes to look for a new hobby