Family Planning (Family Project)

For comparison purpose:

I am really looking forward to this game it sounds like it’s the kind of game I will enjoy.

[ 07-28-2007, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: GogetaSS4 ]

oh~ I’m really looking forward to this game since I enjoyed the D.O game Crescendo (Still need to play Kana) I think I will really love this game.I also like the visual style. Not amazing but pleasing to the eyes :slight_smile:

Regarding the picture it probably has different functions like the music, sound or voice probably, as you can see the two exe files one with the music note and the other without it. If you’re worried that GC is not delivering 100% of the game don’t be. PP, and GC are bringing a complete edition of the game without deleting cg’s or any content, that’s why if they are able to release it before december 2007 I’ll buy another copy of the game, that’s how much I like this game.

Oh! I almost forgot, Bento what’s the name of the game which is the avatar that you have right now?

Yay I just got enough money today to preorder this I am so excited. Can’t wait until it’s done.

If you look, BOTH versions have two different .EXE Files. the only real difference is the Voice files, one of which has two rather large files vs. one smaller file. it’s probably a compression issue, though.

EDIT: WHOOPS, noticed too late, but it DOES look like only one of the two releases has two EXE files, and i just confused the uninstall program for one…

[ 08-12-2007, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Shade453 ]

Does any one know if this game will be edited i heard they edited one of there other games i dont know if any others are edited though i think it was x-change 2?

The game will not be edited.

Yay for that I wouldn’t buy it if it’s edited. I like them to be as close to the original as possible.