Family Project Censored?

I just started playing family project the other day and I was wondering exactly what was censored?

I comment on the edits made to Family Project, and link to the patch to restore them, in my censored eroge list.

The short answer is that very little was censored. Some art was redrawn in a not-quite-hscene. No dialog was changed.

This is one title I haven’t played yet. It’s “before my time” so I haven’t gotten around to it quite yet :confused:

I beat … I think 2 routes? Meant to beat the rest, never got around to it. I forget what I shifted to instead … Been meaning to pick it back up one of these days.

Panties were draw on in one scene. I assume people would prefer us to not do that in the future.

The scene in question features a character that is explicitly underage at the point in time that the scene takes place. (They don’t actually sleep together until later, when she’s not underage anymore, so her actual h-scenes are uncensored, only this one not-quite-h-scene is affected.)

@Nandemonai said:
The scene in question features a character that is explicitly underage at the point in time that the scene takes place. (They don’t actually sleep together until later, when she’s not underage anymore, so her actual h-scenes are uncensored, only this one not-quite-h-scene is affected.)

Doesn’t the H-scene take place just a few months later? Maybe a year at most?

It was actually really well done. They live together but since “it’s not time yet” they don’t do anything for an unspecified amount of time, maybe even years. Then when “the time has come” (after she’s of legal age, presumably), they start trying, but he’s too big for her, so it takes them several tries. It was the sweetest thing ever.

@sanahtlig said:
I comment on the edits made to Family Project, and link to the patch to restore them, in my censored eroge list.

Then how about the game that is included with the 2-in-1 bundle with Heart de Roommate, is it censored as well and needs patching?