Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~ Progress?

I was curious as to how the Translation and Localization of Family Project was going as I preordered it a while back when it was first announced and I am eagerly awaiting this game.

Translation on Family Project is currently progressing; all official game status updates will be posted to this thread as they occur. We can’t provide a firm release target for the game yet, but at this point it’s looking like first or second quarter 2008.

Okay thanks. I can’t wait.

Speaking of FP, can someone please give me the URL to D.O’s site?

http://www.do-game.co.jp/release/soft/kazoku/kizunabako.htm

I’ve noticed adjustments in the VA names…are the ones listed just the aliases major VA talent (like Yuka Imai) use when doing such projects, or was the initial information actually incorrect?

Talked with the translator today. He’s moving along slowly, but moving along. Happily we’ve got other games to occupy us :slight_smile:

Glad to hear someone is working diligently on these games. Without you guys we’d never be able to experience the greatness that is English Bishoujo games. Also I am looking forward to this game. I already preordered it a month and a half ago. By the way Peter your like my hero. I’d love to move to Japan but the language barrier would be so tough on me cause I am not good with foreign languages.

[ 10-04-2007, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: GogetaSS4 ]

Guess who sung the OP?

those who have went to our panel at AX would have known :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t able to go to the panel so I don’t know who sings the OP.

The information is clearly listed on the game’s official product page (it’s Kotoko, for those who don’t want to click).

[ 10-23-2007, 03:50 AM: Message edited by: Shingo ]

Family Project was one of the many games that influenced the concept for Clannad, so this is a title that I’m particularly looking forward to. It adopts a style with a heavier plot and character development. Also, games that attract the likes of I’ve Sound tend to be some of the more highly regarded games in the Japanese industry.

I hope I won’t have to wait too many years for this. G-Collections/PP is really going in the right direction now. I feel that Kazoku Keikaku could pave the way for some really good stuff in the future. I guess I have Snow Sakura and such to tide me over until then.

The information is clearly listed on the game’s official product page (it’s Kotoko, for those who don’t want to click).

I was just teasing those that DIDN’T bother looking it up.

So just how long is this game? I’m asking since all the good ones have long but good stories, so I’m curious.