Fate/Stay Night,voiced or not?

I know that most of modern games are voiced.I just want to make sure since Fate is packed in 3 cd,and it will hurt if it doesn’t have voice.I also want to ask whether the voice actor(if there are voice) are the same seiyuu that starred in the anime?

On this note,does tsuki(from type moon) have voice?Since the art looks like doujinshi I falter from buying it but if it has voice I’ll consider it

I’m pretty sure Tsukihime doesn’t have voice, since it was made by a doujin company. Though Type-Moon was more well-off at the time it made Fate/Stay Night, I’m not sure if it’d have voice, but I’d lean towards probably not.

That said, the main value of both games is the incredibly complex and long stories. Unless you understand Japanese, I wouldn’t bother with them–Tsukihime at least is mostly text with little in the way of graphics compared to most b-games. An unofficial translation of Tsukihime is currently in-progress by Mirrormoon.org/Revolve, so I’d wait til it’s available to get the game.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 04-02-2006).]

Neither Tsukihime or FATE/Stay Night have voice actors.

FATE/Stay Night only has voice actors in the TV anime.

The only “official” game that has voice actors that involve Tsukihime characters is Melty Blood, which uses the same people who did the anime.

As Dark_Shiki said, Both Tsukihime and FATE are really, really wordy titles, and its better to wait for a translation release if you can’t read Japanese.

Type-Moon isn’t a doujin company anymore, but they tend to be “tight fisted” with money. It’s a habit they still have yet to let go of.

Thanks,I guess I won’t have to lose my money on buying unvoiced game(I won’t understand anything anyway)but I’ll be happier had the game been voiced.After all,from what I’ve seen in tsukihime and Fate anime,the game should be top-notch

Oh well,maybe I should finish collecting G-col’s games first.Haven’t got Pick Me and Chain.

The PS2 version that is coming out I think is voiced. The anime only covers one path and won’t explain everything ( I know witch path but won’t write it here because it might be spoiler) just as Tsukihime anime only did one path and didn’t even explain that path correctly.

Well technically, almost every visual novel/dating game anime only follows one path: the “harem” (ex: Sister Princess) or “chosen girl” (ex: Da Capo) ones being the most common.

Sadly, you’re right that they don’t do justice in these “conversions”. Tsukihime was watered down and redone (Sacchin; the maids)… Da Capo has exclusive characters… Sister Princess didn’t really resolve anything… etc…

Can you tell me how many and whose path are there?My friend bought a copy of it and I’m gonna borrow it soon,now I don’t have to worry about spending money on voiceless game,LUCKY

Here you are my fellow Type Moon fan:

http://www.geocities.com/max3075/top.htm

This is the greatest English site dedicated to Type Moon titles. Has walkthroughs, plot summaries, a forum, and more.

Careful though, spoilers are EVERYWHERE.

in short, 3 path, no harem path so don’t bother to look for it.

The three path endings are:

1 Ending for Fate, 2 For UBW and 2 endings for Heavens Feel. They are respectivily Sabers, Rins and Sakura’s.

Thanks Nargrakhan,I have seen the site and it looks good,too bad they still haven’t got Fate walkthrough

quote:
Originally posted by Idofgrahf:
The three path endings are:

1 Ending for Fate, 2 For UBW and 2 endings for Heavens Feel. They are respectivily Sabers, Rins and Sakura’s.

Luckily you explained,I don’t even know what the hell are UBW or Heaven’s Feel.