Favorite Bishoujo Game of All-Time?

Kana -Little Sister- tops my list because of engrossing story and quality graphics. I agree with what others have said about this title being just as good without the H-scenes. Wish we had a few more like it.

I also have a warm spot for True Love. I think it’s a great combination of love sim and graphical novel and haven’t seen another game quite like it. It was my first bishoujo game, and I admit I had to get it from an abandonware site, but I’d gladly buy the CD if it were still available.

Princess Maker 2, Tokimeki Check-in!, True Love… oh I rather enjoyed Kango Shicyauzo too. Struck me as a TCI-ish game in a hospital setting… I also liked Kana but it was rather depressing and I couldn’t get into the “convenience” of their relationship.

True Love, Kana, Tokimeki Check-In, Snow Drop, Kango Shicyauzo, Eve Burst Error series, Desire, and Private Nurse

for me, my favorite is a three way tie between Eve: Burst Error, The Maid’s Story, and Divi-Dead…Eve and Divi-dead have amazing stories and just really gripped me, and I really love the sim part of Maid’s Story, keeps me coming back to it time and again even though the sex scenes don’t do much for me

Kana without a doubt is my #1 game. While it was extremely depressing, it was one of the few games I have played and actually sat and thought about game for a long time when I finished. As for the “convience” of their relationship, I agree it seemed a little contrived, but since you have the option to bypass certain events I think it was okay. It also showed some of the dangerous of depending on someone too much and what that can lead too… (tried to say what I wanted without spoilers, kinda hard .

My favorite Bishojo Game?

-Gloria just because of its massive replayability.

-Desire because of a great story and Tina was just so darn cute!

Tokimeki Check-In! is still my hands down winner so far, I’ve played many Bishoujo games but only this game comes close into fleshing out every character’s personality to near perfection. Plus the romp through a ryokan is just fun, I like everything about a ryokan, and I love spending time in the kitchen. Eve Burst Error is a favorite, but I don’t think it can fall under the constricted category of Bishoujo games aloine, because it’s a mystery, adventure, science fiction, it has all the great elements of being a great game instead of simply being a Bishoujo game.

I can’t tell, because “of All-Time” includes all future releases, I get my grubby hands on.

But I would even have a hard time, deciding about “most enjoyed up to now”. But since I am right now playing the japanese version of “Tokimeki CheckIn!” (from the “Best of CROWD Collection”) and am able to enjoy this game almost the same as when I played the english version before, I think my heart is still attached to “Tokimeki CheckIn!”.

Well, Unicorn-san, if you would wash your hands every so often, they wouldn’t be so grubby…

Just kidding. Hmm, I think most of the regulars already know that my favorite is still Snow Drop. I like the story. I like the overall “feel” of the game. I love the artwork. And I’ve also studied and went over it more than 99% of the textbooks I had in college. (Okay, so that’s not saying much but still…)

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Well, Unicorn-san, if you would wash your hands every so often, they wouldn't be so grubby... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

If I'd answer to that the way I just want to, Nandemonai would once again tell me to keep my mind out of the gutter where his already resides.
So, I suppose I have to leave that uncommented...

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
If I'd answer to that the way I just want to, Nandemonai would once again tell me to keep my mind out of the gutter where his already resides.

What? That was Nandemonai-san's mind in there? Then where the heck did my mind go?

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:

Is it an evil gutter?

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Is it an evil gutter?

Of cause not. I even don't know how to write eaveeel correctly, so how could my mind reach such a gutter?
But it sure was a thought that put some kittens into jeopardy.

Tokimeki Check-in! still… but I have a feeling Brave Soul is gonna give it a run for the money.

Runners-up: Princess Maker 2, Graduation II, True Love, Kango Shicyauzo…

Have yet to play the newer releases like Tottemo Pheromone and Do You Like Horny Bunnies?..

Linear game would probably be Chain and Desire with the Eve games close behind. For multi ending I’d go with Tottemo and Tokemeki. While Kana is very good, the depressing story made me not want to play it after I finished it once.

quote:
Originally posted by Sakamoto:
The translation needed a little work however. ^_^;;;

That problem should be solved, if you play with the japanese text option instead of the english text. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

At least, during the bonus-sequences after the end of the 5th chapter, you had to bear with the japanese text anyway...

Add favorite game:

Come See Me Tonight (I like storyline, and girls) ^_^v

My favorite games are True Love and May Club because the girls are cute the story has enough character development and its not just “You are hot, lets fuc#” The music is cool too boring midis I want to try out Tokimeki but its still too expensive, I’m saving up for X-change2 right now.

TCI is still my favorite. I think when I finally get to play BS it might edge out TCI, we shall see.

For me it would be a tie between Divi-Dead and Desire.

Both had absolutely amazing stories and great artwork. Divi-Dead just made your skin shiver with how macabre and creepy it became at times, and Desire’s suspense-mystery just grabbed you and wouldn’t let go.