Favorite Brands

What are your favorite bishoujo/eroge brands? Try to limit it to just a few (hard, I know. :stuck_out_tongue: )

[list][]Key - I’m a Kagikko, with more or their titles owned than any other brand. I have a weakness for nakige, and Key pretty much invented the genre.[/]
[]minori - High production values and good stories are the order of the day. I’m mostly talking about Haru no Ashioto and ef, which had different staff from the mediocre Wind. [/]
[]Purple Software - They gave me AsuKimi, for which I am eternally grateful. Gorgeous graphics, and all-around quality.[/]
[]Pulltop - Moe! Pulltop’s titles are consistantly good. They also hit all my moe points.[/][/list]

These are the brands I like because they regularly delivers games I enjoy.

[list][]Nekoneko Soft. They resurrected! So that counts. :p[/]
[]Leaf. Mitsumi Misato!! I also just love their stories, with ToHeart, Comic Party, Tenshi no inai jyuunigatsu and ToHeart 2: X-Rated being among my favourite erogames![/]
[]Nitro+. Badass heroes and epic stories FTW![/]
[]Eushully. I like S-RPGs and RPGs and theirs are among the best![/]
[]ApRicoT. When is their next game coming? ;_;[/]
[]ALICESOFT. Look at Eushully for the comment. ;)[/][/list]I won’t mention TYPE-MOON because they only released one game (Tsukihime doesn’t count), so that’s not representative enough.

Mine are:
[list]
[] Softhouse Chara: always refreshing new ideas (either story or gameplay or both together) and never yet a real disappointment - except of course the accuracy of their release-dates, just as with many other brands… Where else do you get the chance to be a dragon that oppresses his surroundings - because he has to! Otherwise his fiance would drop him in an - unpleasent manner! :wink: [/]
[] Cyc/Black Cyc: : Gore Screaming Show, MinDead Blood, Yami no Koe - do I have to give more reasons?[/]
[] Selen ADVANCE: “Deep Fantasy” got me hooked, “Shin Aniyome” made it impossible for me to leave[/]
[] Studio E-Go: My first game of them was “Wind of Ebenbourgh”, but “Men at Work (1-3)”, and “My fair Angel” were not really disappointing either![/]
[] Eushully: Basically the same as Olf said … even if I am still trying to forgive them for “Meishoku no Reiki” :expressionless: [/]
[] Cherry Soft: Oh why did they have to die shortly after I discovered them? Sure, I managed to still get the entire “Blood Royal”-series, but there were older games that I still would like to get. Well, maybe one day I will get that chance on dlSite…[/][/list]

Others that I haven’t tried enough for including them into that group but still are candidates because of at least one of their games that I tried:
[list]
[] Janis: For “Triangle Heart”-series ( I know, that’s more than just one game, rather 6. But it is still only one purchase - but a very good one!)[/]
[] Alice Soft: For “Dai Akuji” and “Darcrows” (Now, that are really two - maybe I should move this one up?)[/]
[] Escude: For “Eiyuu x Maou”[/]
[] Mink: For “Izayoi no Hanayome”[/]
[] Touchy: For “Saigo ni Kanaderu Caparicco” (I hate them for most of their other games and “Mayonaka” in particular, but this one… is special!)[/]
[] Terios: For “Yatouhime Zankikou” (just a pity that a misplaced spoiler ruined it for me… :evil: )[/][/list]

I don’t really track brands; more interested in the scenario writers, composers and artists. That said:

AKABEi SOFT2 - Was an awesome doujin company, now an awesome mainstream company, I guess I mainly like these folks because they’ve got LooseBoy and Tiko-mu as well as a bunch of decent artists.

Liar-soft - they’ve got a couple of amazing scenario writers and a fantastic, relatively unique artistic style.

minori - Great staff, and they’ve got a good relationship with Makoto Shinkai, which means they also get some of the most awesome opening videos. Good stuff!

I like these game makers:

ELF - One of the oldest and still one of the best! Her sister company SILKY’s make great eroges too.
NITROPLUS - Olf said everything!
TERIOS - great and good-looking games.
STUDIO EGO! - Just loved their 3D animated H-RPGs. And i love Kazue Yamamoto-sama’s artstyle.
LIGHT - They made some really fantastic eroges, like RURUR and Imitation Lover. Dies Israe and Ars Magna looks to be good, too.
NAVEL - Shuffle and all their many based eroges. If you lost, don’t worry… probably they will release a re-re-re-renewed version soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

INNOCENT GREY’s and COTTON-SOFT’s artstyles are growing on me, too. :slight_smile:

They did? So did that require like a NON-virgin sacrifice?

Olf you said Leaf yet left Utawarerumono ( I prob’ly butchered that :oops: ) off your list . Was this a mistake or it didnt do it for you?
while this might not be Brand cred I absolutely adore the art in Little Witch games. has this person ever worked for another company?

It didn’t mark me enough to be in my “favourite”?

It was inevitable. I didn’t expect Kataoka to stay away from the bishoujo game market for long.

He worked on character designs for Hudson Soft’s Kita e (White Illumination, Diamond Dust Drops) series. Aside from Littlewitch, he’s probably best known for his doujin artbooks.

black cyc- gore screaming show looks amazing and so do all their games
key- their works are just goregous
nitro plus- really scary games with great soundtracks
alcot- I love clover hearts and triptych
trabulance- they artwork is so cute
caramel box- love the art style and I love otoboku