Favourite Eroge Themesongs

As far as singers go, for me it would probably go:

#1: Rita
#2: Rekka Katakiri
#3: KOTOKO

Tenshi no Tamago’s OP first got me interested in Rita in a big way, and the more Rita songs I listened to the more I liked them. Tamayura’s OP got me into Rekka Katakiri, love her work-- she does a good job with the sort of eroge OPs Narg likes =p (high energy works, whereas Rita’s work is a bit more ‘peaceful’, for lack of a better term) KOTOKO I can’t even remember, but she was the first eroge OP singer I started to really follow. Probably had something to do with the Baldr Force, Natsuiro no Sunadokei, Duel Savior, Triangle Heart 3 and Hajirahi OPs. The only KOTOKO album I ever got was Hane though. (Hane, the song, is great and I still love listening to it every now and then)

For my part, I have:
[list=1][]Shimamiya Eiko,[/]
[]KOTOKO.[/][/list]I don’t think I’m able to name a third vocalist whom I really like and who isn’t a I’VE vocalist (I like Ayana but putting her as third just doesn’t sound right; Satou Hiromi? Hmmmm, I don’t dislike her but third? YURIA? Hmmmm, nope.)

Off topic, olf, but I just noticed your avatar: would you mind giving me an impression of Meguri, Hitohira? It’s by a scenario writer I rather adore (I don’t care about Caramel-Box all that much but I know they’ve got some nice stuff), has a good OP and is available for DL purchase. I’m probably going to buy it anyway but I’m curious =P

EDIT: Realised shortly after posting that I probably should have relegated this to PM rather than junk up this thread, but oh well!

Excuse me, but aren’t Also sprach Zarathustra’s and die Wiederkunft’s OP songs exactly the same? Do you mean Acta est Fabula, which ‘updated’ the song (IMHO made it worse)?

Yup… but with DIFFERENT animation sequences. Original took place at night, and the redo took place in the day. :o

And yes… the updated song sucks, which is why I didn’t include it. :smiley:

I’m still playing it (though I think I shall complete it this week) but, sure; I may write a few lines or mayhap even post a review in the RAML anyway~

Let’s start with saying that Korisu is an excellent character enough that I switched Azifu~ for her as my avatar here and in the MTF. :wink: