FDJP Shopping Service from Japan

Well, me too I’ve finally decided to contact FDJP for ordering a few erogames from Comshop, and I can say I’m very very very satisfied with their services.
I can confirm the truth of Masakiryu’s words, and I’ve just two more things to say.
First, FDJP now also accepts Bank Wire Transfers (to a Japanese Citibank branch) as payment method, if you distrust PayPal, a great improvement in my opinion.
Second, “they carefully and safely package your items” is reductive here: my games were SO carefully packaged that the gross weight of my parcel DOUBLED :frowning: -).
In conclusion, I dare to say that I’ve found my ultimate source of hard-to-get-erogames-from-Japan, if the Quality Level of their services will remain the same even in the future.
Hotly recommended :smiley: !

Kudos to FDJP for successfully sending me my second three-game order :frowning: :smiley: !-, and even though I’ve read only the “Secret File” booklet so far, it’s very clear that the game designers turned this new episode into a total rapefest, to detriment of the storyline/plot -the real novelty of episode 1-.
I’m NOT complaining at all (it’s GOOD rapefest), just go elsewhere for High Quality dark stuff, as Narg… err, Karumavarn says :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: .

Yippie for an excellent alternative to Himeya Shop… not that I have anything against Himeya Shop - they’re my fave to recommend to Stateside fans - just that I know not everyone can use them due to their… well… National Government. :stuck_out_tongue:

Boo to Kansen 2 not keeping the ultra quality of the first. You’d think with such a winner potential series they created, the studio would have went all out to perfect it even more.

You’re right… their not the Dark Gods that Black Cyc is. Both in violent sex, and now evidently, awesome story material. Oh yea! Gun-Katana has twincest! Gun-Katana has twincest! Gun-Katana has twincest!

I’m envious of those who can read japanese … They don’t miss anything … There are so many games I want to play and I can’t because they would only be usefull for fapping. =/

OMG! They mail mangas! This is awesome!

Thank you for this data.

Well it’s a matter of two things: trust and getting a legit product. I mean online importers like Himeya Shop charge out the ass, but they never fail to actually send you the product after it’s ordered, and you always know it will be authentic software - not a pirate.

Eroge market isn’t exactly 100% stable in Japan: many “big” groups have failed and gone out of business because of poor sales. Happens in the blink of an eye. The best we fans can do, is ensure legit copies are bought so their sales remain profitable… at least so they can continue to make more games.

For older titles, then yea… Himeya is skimming off the top. But then they’re in it for the business… so yea…

Public Service BUMP! :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

The BBS move has semi-deleted many of the posts here, but the reliability/efficiency of FDJP remains the same, I’ve got my two-eroge order just a few minutes ago, with NO apparent problems/damages :smiley: .

Oops… wrong thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

tried sending them a request for the Popotan game and i didn’t hear back from them despite following their instructions. Maybe because it was a person selling a used copy on amazon?

Have you:

A): Used easy-to-understand English?
B): Specified the location/shop of your item (Minimum Order: 10000 yen), your payment method and, for shipping charge calculation, your nation?

I have noticed that a different guy with low knowledge of English replied to my order, this time (unlike my old orders, directly processed by FDJP’s founder and chairman Atsushi Matsumoto).

Hm. Just had to resend my request (a boatload of import console games) because I got no reply the first time.

Jinnai, did you ever get your Popotan?

sorry. didn’t see the reply until just now.

No, no place and no one seems to be offering even just the DVDs, other than the PS2 game. I’ve seen an occasional person on yahoo! japan try to sell the CDs, but i want the DVD version.

sigh

Well i managed to get 1 of my 4 must-get items…if I get my PSP Slim modded, I get my second one off sony’s store (i don’t feel i should need to buy a ps3 just to buy ps1 games). Unfortunatly I’ve found neither Popotan DVD version nor the Fan Disc (A-SO-BO)… I managed to get Tsukibako off ebay for $215, which is still a good price for that game.