Female main character?

odd question: are there any bishoujo games where you play a female main character? the xchange games do not count :wink:

Amys Fantasies
Megami Kohosei
Viper M1
Viper V16
WC

Thats all for now

MFG R.

[This message has been edited by Rammstein (edited 05-13-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Rammstein (edited 05-13-2003).]

… and in Doushin which PP so boldly has said that they will release this year, you can play as a female main character as well (in fact, you’ll get the choice of playing as one of three girls ^_^). And some japanese bishoujo games also give you the chance to play as a female. Dokusen is an example of that, since you can play the game as both Tsumugi Inuyama and Yukino Takanashi.

I have to add:

- Desire (Makoto scenario,…)
- Chain (Events, told from Hitomi’s perspective)
- Eve Burst Error (Marina’s perspective)
- Adam, the double factor (Marina again)

They are only part-time main characters, but I think they should count as well…

Ring out.

onnakyousi nijuusansai by GuiltyN
onnakyousi saeko by Riddlesoft

In both games, the player assumes the role of a female teacher who repeatedly gets raped. They’re always picking on female teachers.

[This message has been edited by gaogao (edited 05-14-2003).]

Do you mean just adult bishoujo games, or any bishoujo games?

Because I can think of one game that is bishoujo, but not adult.

DOA Extreame Beach Volleyeball is definately bishoujo, and all you can play are girls.

I think it’s just Bishoujo games, because the Eve Series, except Adam the Double Factor, were all ages games except for sexual innuendos.

Thats not totaly true.
Adam was only in the english version without sexual “performance”.
I wrote to CS ware because I saw a few CG from Adam that I cant find in the game.
They say this was for the jap.version on superpc (or something like that) and not for the english ver.

MFG R.

thanks for the replies folks. i am very new to the bishoujo game genre, so i figure i’d explore and learn as i go along. thanks again.