Final Fantasy X-2 = Bishoujo Game?

I thought I’d get a few opinions, because I am thinking of covering Final Fantasy X-2 on my website as a bishoujo game, since you all know I am trying to find more mainstream, well-known titles to include as well as the less-known adult titles

To me, Final Fantasy X-2 definately counts as a bishoujo game…it’s all about three gorgeous girls in skimpy outfits!

But what do you all think? Please be honest now!

Well, there is 2D like what is being sold here, and there is 3D like FFx2…it depends on what your site is out and what you want to promote…but if you are going to put FFx2 in I am going to expect you to put in every DOA game on your site as well :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha, i can get out of that…i don’t OWN any of the DOA games i strictly only do full sections on games I personally own

Unlike our previous BBS mod kumiko/dave, it’s your own site so feel free to do whatever you want there; I wont force you. For the record, kumiko/dave hates squaresoft right to the bone and he is still monitoring the BBS he will bitch forever how stupid square and FF series is and how it’s all about hype with no substance blah blah blah

I personally didn’t play FFx2, nor own a PS2 for that matter, so I cannot comment on it myself. But I think you get the idea when I said about DOA right? If you wanna talk about bishoujo as in girls coming of age just as an example, then err…console games usually don’t give that much of those (except for say thousand arms as an example)…anyways, your site, your move

Yup if you are gonna put ffx-2 as a bishoujo game then you most definately have to put DOA too. Well DOAXVB anyways. In many ways DOAXVB is more a dating sim than a volley ball game

hi there

arh Why does he hate Squarsoft?
I like there games (besides I have all of the FF games expect FFMQ)

------------------
Death is lighter then a Feather. Duty heavier that a Mountian.

Squaresoft and Final Fantasy especially are overrated. Big time.

I’ll never forget Kumiko/Dave telling me that the UltraVixen series was a more valid bishoujo game than the Hobibox/Viper games, for some imagined reason. He had an irrational hate for the Viper games, even though they are great. And yet UltraVixen represents, to me, the very worst of the “Americans trying to out-hentai hentai” dreck. But that’s just me…