Flowers -Le Volume sur printemps-

Please discuss Flowers here.

You can find the website at http://flowersgame.com/, which has a link to the Steam demo.

I guess I’ll say something about Flowers. I thought the demo was good. Aside from the issues already addressed, I thought it was intriguing. The characters were cute and had differing personalities, and the music and art style was beautiful. I read that this is only a part of a series of games. I’m curious as to whether JAST will do the other games of this franchise. Let’s see… I’m a big fan of Yuri, and this game is setting up to be a great story with that element inside it. I don’t like stories with forced romances I cannot believe… (SAO), but this seems to be the opposite.

I had the opportunity to speak with a developer at AX about the status of the game and he said that they were almost done now. I’m in the middle of Sonico, but I still need my Yuri fix. I pre ordered it when it was first announced, so naturally I’m looking forward to what JAST has created with the feedback and time they have put into this game.

Coming up on the final stretch of editing, can’t wait to get this game out XD

@BILLIEJOE32 The game’s mystery element almost reminds me of doing the live Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright) game, where you notice clues and choose the right response to get through puzzles. The yuri elements are nice too, I like the range of characters though a little sad there aren’t many side routes…

hoping that next JASTUSA project will be a RPG.

Pretty exciting I’ve been looking forward to this game!

@Makina76 it’s been a good read just doing the editing, I like the story-building and the art is definitely top notch (I’ll get some screenshots up on twitter or something later in the week) it’s too bad that i’ve been speeding thru it without voice though.

I’ve just finish the game and I fall in love with it from the first sight. One of the best I ever play. But those ending… It’s killing me. Please, tell me there will be next part on steam!