For those of you who are expecting an April Fool from us

Nothing this year I am afraid. Due to the global financial crisis, banks and loan sharks are refusing to lend us money. What’s worse is that the government is refusing to give us a piece of the bailout package, which was originally promised during a Skype call with the top officials. As a result, I’m sad to announce that we have no choice but to shut down our entire April Fool department, which consists of around 12,000 employees, who are hired for the sole purpose of developing and implementing our yearly April Fool jokes. Sorry guys :stuck_out_tongue:

But don’t you worry as we are not going bankrupt yet; in other news we are currently really busy negotiating new licenses with some big-time Japanese bishoujo game companies including Key, Alicesoft, Aquaplus/Leaf, PajamasSoft etc. In order to persuade them to hand over their uncensored graphics, we are ready to fight till the end, including the final option of bribing them with our entire inventory of Hello Kitty vibrators. FYI, that’s pretty much why you haven’t been seeing us on the BBS lately. Anyways, keep your fingers crossed :stuck_out_tongue:

What have you been doing with them to keep you THAT busy? :stuck_out_tongue:

Cracked the code. No need to thank me. It was quite obvious really. 8)

:lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Two things here:

1. Narg I’m starting to suspect you’re an agent with the CIA, how else could you decipher such a well encrypted code as that?

Wait…Alicesoft??? :shock: For the love of god find a way to make this happen!

Sure they will - the problem is that the president of Alicesoft makes audiences for gaijins and their representatives only on April 1st, so don’t expect to hear anything about that before next year! :roll: