Forgotten games?

What is meant by brutish? Forced actions?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
What is meant by brutish? Forced actions?

By brutish I mean unconsensual sex-scenes. Some of them are also unavoidable, at least, if you miss to zap out before it's too late. Of course, even if you zap out the scene still will happen, but you don't have to watch it.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
By brutish I mean unconsensual sex-scenes. Some of them are also unavoidable, at least, if you miss to zap out before it's too late. Of course, even if you zap out the scene still will happen, but you don't have to watch it.

Ah okay, well it is good at lest there is an option not to watch them.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
By brutish I mean unconsensual sex-scenes. Some of them are also unavoidable

I think that's pretty much rape.I just hope it won't have too much of them(XC2 nearly turned me off with all their rape scene so I hope this one'll be better)

quote:
Originally posted by RedHell:
I think that’s pretty much rape.I just hope it won’t have too much of them(XC2 nearly turned me off with all their rape scene so I hope this one’ll be better)

I think that is what is turning a lot of people off from the latest game released too, all the rape scenes.

Speaking of game releases is there any news on when Heart de Roommate will be released? Normally they announce the game release or month the moment the other is released or have been over the past two game releases. I know I probably asked this before, but between the holiday and finals I am not sure if I have or if there was an answer.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Speaking of game releases is there any news on when Heart de Roommate will be released?

G-Collections are probably taking a well-earned break after releasing Crescendo, Tsuku 4 and Shukketsubo in consecutive months. My guess would be mid-late February, which, given my backlog, would be quite merciful [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

im not so sure about that, As a company you want to show at the beginning of a new year that you are still strong, in my opinion its best to put your best games out at the beginning and End of every year… it shows stability in your company. However thats with a big buisness, smaller buisnesses dont really have that luxery.

I always thought that was the general rule for any business though that could pull it off, large or small. That is make a strong show at the start and end of the year?

Anyway, I guess then it is something that is not even rumored yet, though I hope even lack of signs means earlier rather then later in the start of the year.

We’ll be starting alpha testing of Doushin (damn, my fingers always want to type doujinshi) soon. Got to point Gibo and LMM for now though.

I always thought for computer games it was best to make the breakout games for the summer when more people have time off to waste on games because of vacation. That’s when all the big hitters come rolling out, that and around christmas time. Course it’s slightly different with the bishoujo games market.