Friday THE 13th...

Hooray…Hoorah…It’s that time of the year…
(singing this words rythmically)
My very own HOLIDAY :slight_smile: :slight_smile: …While some smiles show cheer. :slight_smile:
…some merely show teeth. :smiley:

and it happens to be my birthday as well tomorrow (the 13th)

Wow :eek: really…

Then, let us celebrate togother!!! Even though… we are distances apart.

But enough of that. Come let’s celebrate this glorious moment…

Oh crap, I didn’t think of that. It’s indeed Friday the 13th tomorrow.

I’ll send Jason Voorhees right on over.

I can post now…'cause my holiday is coming to an end…

Why? why?? why???!

Anyway, I’m watching Hellsing right now…and hopefully, I’m trying to end it at the exact same time this 13th of Friday ends…since, it also has 13 episodes…

Eh. You should watch a better show. Or read the manga. The anime started when there was WAY too little manga to go on. It just makes stuff up wholesale.

I just like darkness and the undead…

That’s all… :roll:

speaking of friday the 13th…

i dropped a pyrex casserole (filled with food) on the floor, shattering it

and i was watching “how it is made” at discovery channel on how pyrex test their safety standards…well safety standard my ass :stuck_out_tongue: tons of tiny shatters that would cut your fingers even when i had a plastic glove on

the food was mostly recovered on the good side, although certain pieces have some extremely tiny shatters that you can’t tell until you are chewing it

oddly enough, that happened at thursday night EST, but i guess it’s already friday over at the east (japan etc) :stuck_out_tongue:

anyways, sorry for going off-topic here

[ 10-13-2006, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

I don’t mind at all… :slight_smile:
Bad stuff usually happens at, before, and after my 13 holiday…

As for me…my luck always change for the better the whole day of the 13th friday. :smiley: