Friends of J-List Program

By the way, we’ve finally launched the Friends of J-List Affiliate Program for J-List, our first program of its kind. The program has been a long time in coming (don’t ask us how long), but we’ve got a really good system set up that’s incredibly flexible, with many options for fans of bishoujo games to introduce them to others. If you have a website and would like to join the program, we’d love to have you. See http://www.jlist.com/affiliates.html . Currently the system only works with the J-List website (and JBOX.com) but we’re planning on expanding it so you can link JAST USA, PeaPri etc.

sounds like something ladyphoenix and papillon can use on their sites

…well dunno about the latter since she ditched us awhile ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I’ve already signed up, I just haven’t had the time to put up links yet.

Hmm…maybe you could ask to see if you can join up with AnimeonDVD they are always actively looking for affiliates and they are adult material friendly.

Did anyone get their store credit codes for July payments? I have been emailing every associated address for weeks and getting zero response. It’s silly because I’m not even trying to order something at the moment… well, I might have if I’d gotten this code back in July when it should have come… but it drives me nuts when my spreadsheets are out of order, and it worries me when weeks without even an acknowledgement of my repeated questions. :slight_smile:

This is pretty interesting.
Can you get in touch with me Peter?

Thanks.

sigh

Well, I’ll be going on vacation tomorrow and not able to get my email.

I really don’t see why it takes months to get an answer…