Frontwing Opened Preorders on Grisaia Box set in english.

I feel that they are overpricing it even if they are selling it exclusively to collectors at $ 250. The Japanese version of the Grisaia box set is about 196.32 at the current exchange rate Which is also being sold as a collectors Item. I think that most collectors will Just go and buy the Japanese version at a lower price than over spend on the english version. If Frontwing really wants to make the english VN market profitable they should either sell it at thebJapanese price or lower the price to something reasonable. They could also just sell english hardcopys of the Grisaia series separately for about $50-$60. What do you guys think do you think Frontwing should charge $250 or do you think they are overpricing it?

Wait, what? They’re charging more than the Japanese version? I’m real curious what they’re smoking; it has to be some good stuff.

@Nandemonai said:
Wait, what? They’re charging more than the Japanese version? I’m real curious what they’re smoking; it has to be some good stuff.

From what I can tell other than the price its exactly the same as the Japanese version. it includes
• Windows game The Fruit of Grisaia (Le Fruit de la Grisaia)
• Windows game The Labyrinth of Grisaia (Le Labyrinthe de la Grisaia)
• Windows game The Eden of Grisaia (Le Eden de la Grisaia)
• Windows game Michiru Idol Magical Girl
• Download codes for Grisaia Side Story games
• Separate game soundtracks for all four main games
• Grisaia Remix CD
¬ï “Club Grisaia” Drama and Radio CD
• A Grisaia Complete Visual Book illustrated artbook
• A short story/light novel collection created by Kuwashima Yoshikazu
• A 30th anniversary acrylic stand
• A 30th anniversary anime pin set
• ChaosTCG Premium card
• Beautiful outer box for display
I’m tempted to buy the original Japanese version than to support the english release. Frontwing needs realize that most people in the west arent going to want to pay $250 for a few visual novels heck you can find people on steam who complain about having to spend $40. It alsmost like frontwing is charging us extra simply for the fact thats its in english which would make no since unless they included the Japanese version of the games as well. Anyways I’m probably not going to support this release unless they get the price down.