Full motion bishoujo games

I was playing Viper V6 and i noticed that the game looked just like a cartoon(except for the sex) and i was wondering what other games looked like this.

Every other Viper games. There’s a ton in the Viper series.

Zyx usually has certain segments of their games animated (usually some segments of the sex scenes)

Further games that have at least animated sequences are “Desire”, “Eve Burst Error” and “Adam - The double factor” from C’s-ware as well.

However, I wouldn’t recommend starting with “Adam”, because it has a cliffhanger-ending and as things currently seem to be, the sequel is not going to be localized.
Another problem could be that the things that happen in “Adam” are a bit difficult to understand, if you don’t know the stories of it’s prequels…
At least, I had problems because I didn’t know what an “Eve” is and I learned that only by buying and playing “Eve Burst Error” later on.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 07-17-2003).]

Soon-to-be-released Jellyfish’s LOVERS has animated scenes. Supposed to be quite a lot.

Jellyfish lovers?? So Olf what type of game is it?

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:

Asexual reproduction. Gets your rocks hard just thinking about it, doesn't it?

quote:
Originally posted by cdog21:
I was playing Viper V6 and i noticed that the game looked just like a cartoon(except for the sex) and i was wondering what other games looked like this.

Do You Like Horny Bunnies? Has a few

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Woodelf's guess: bishoujo sea-life.

Tsss, guys!
There is nothing wrong with having fun around here, but if anyone really cares for the answer to that question, I have at least two hints that lead into the correct direction:

1.) Jellyfish is not part of the game's name, but the name of the company that is going to release this game (LOVERS) on AUgust 1st

2.) If Olf thinks that a game is worth to be mentioned, you can assume with a probability of about 80% that it is a ren'ai graphic novel. I may be wrong in this matter, though...

P.S.: I just checked at himeya: It is listed as an ADV there, but I sometimes doubt these classifications. Most ADV-b-games that I have tried turned out to be NVLs. Perhaps, ADV is used most of the time for multipath-NVLs...

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 07-17-2003).]

Nah, actually if olf is pushing on a game, 80% chance it has lolis in it :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Tsss, guys!
There is nothing wrong with having fun around here, but if anyone really cares for the answer to that question, I have at least two hints that lead into the correct direction:

1.) Jellyfish is not part of the game's name, but the name of the company that is going to release this game (LOVERS) on AUgust 1st

And the official page for the game is here. And I highly recommend you to download the playable demo (it's in Japanese and it's 200Mo though...)
quote:
2.) If Olf thinks that a game is worth to be mentioned, you can assume with a probability of about 80% that it is a ren'ai graphic novel. I may be wrong in this matter, though...

P.S.: I just checked at himeya: It is listed as an ADV there, but I sometimes doubt these classifications. Most ADV-b-games that I have tried turned out to be NVLs. Perhaps, ADV is used most of the time for multipath-NVLs...

There's little difference between ADVs and NVLs, you know? And since NVLs are a subclass of ADVs, it wouldn't be incorrect to put them as ADVs...
quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness
Nah, actually if olf is pushing on a game, 80% chance it has lolis in it :P
You're the only one noticing the loli factor in a game, Lamuness... I think it's because you're obsessed with it...
quote:

Please let me explain:

LOVERS from Jellyfish-Co (no Jellyfish Lovers ^^ [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] it's a renewal (or new version, if you prefer) of a Classic Bishojo Game for PC-98, DOS and Windows95 - LOVE ESCALATOR.

LOVE ESCALATOR it's a Classical Multi-Ending School-Life Love-Raising Simulation with Animated H** Scenes.

In this game the protagonist (our guy) it's a student in his last highschool year. He has two best friends: Tetsuya, his pal since kindergarden, and Rie, his classmate since juniorhighschool.
One day his pal Tetsuya confess to him he's in love with Rie and he wants his help to conquist her. But the protagonist likes her too, and never told to anyone.
What's worse, one day Rie confess to the protagonist she loves him for a long time and makes love with him. Now he has to hide this relationship from his best friend Tetsuya.
What will he do? Date Rie, date another two girls for variety, or save his friendship?

This game it's the best DOS-Game Animated simulation I ever see. Have many animated H** Scenes (55+) and a great story. I really hope LOVERS will be so good (maybe better) than this game. I played the Demo version and i was pretty impressed.

quote:
Originally posted by cdog21:

So you want to know more animated bishojo games... Well, try these:

01) ALL the games from Sogna are full-animated. But you already knows that, right? ^_^
02) ALL the games from Zyx have animated sequences. But you already knows that too, right? ^^;
03) If you liked DESIRE or EVE BURST ERROR, try EXODUS GUILTY ALTERNATIVE, from Abel-Soft. that's the same artist;
04) Some games from Active-Soft (like ASSASSIN ANN) have animated sequences;
05) ALL the games from Ainos-Soft are Full-animated (i recommed EYES ONLY and YUUREI WA DOUKYONIN?!);
06) Some games from Janis-Soft (like YUKI NO HANA, JEWEL MATRIX and GUNSISTER) have animated sequences;
07) Some games from DigiAnime-Soft (like ANGEL BLADE) have animated sequences;
08) Some games from Interheart-Soft have animated sequences;
09) ALL the games from Jellyfish-Soft (like GREEN and LOVERS) have animated sequences;
10) ALL the games from Mu-Soft (Like MOO-1.2.3.DVD and MOO-4) are Full-Animated. I recommend MOO-1.2.3.DVD, if you have DVD-ROM in your PC;
11) ALL the games from Squadra-D have animated sequences;

And if you are into, you can try some 3D-Animated bishojo games, like that from Forester, Tea-Time and Illusion-Soft.

Some of his games you can check on Himeya's website.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
I played the Demo version and i was pretty impressed.
Yeah, so was I. It's one of the hyped games of this year, so I hope it's worth it. Lain-sama! Two more weeks to wait for! ...unless Jellyfish delays it once again. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW, thanks a lot for the overview.

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
You're the only one noticing the loli factor in a game, Lamuness... I think it's because you're obsessed with it...

I thought he was obsessed with oppai rather than loli. *blink* And suddenly I'm reminded of the last episode of Excel Saga... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Hmm, didn't we have the whole ADV versus NVL classification discussion before? Or was that the discussion on SIM classification? Oh well, for me when I look at the himeya listings, I'm more looking at the genre keywords rather than the general classifications. For instance, if I see "Insult ADV", I'm keying more into the word "insult" and the fact that I probably want to avoid the game rather than wondering if it's an ADV or NVL.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
So you want to know more animated bishojo games... Well, try these:

01) ALL the games from Sogna are full-animated. But you already knows that, right? ^_^
02) ALL the games from Zyx have animated sequences. But you already knows that too, right? ^^;
03) If you liked DESIRE or EVE BURST ERROR, try EXODUS GUILTY ALTERNATIVE, from Abel-Soft. that's the same artist;
04) Some games from Active-Soft (like ASSASSIN ANN) have animated sequences;
05) ALL the games from Ainos-Soft are Full-animated (i recommed EYES ONLY and YUUREI WA DOUKYONIN?!);
06) Some games from Janis-Soft (like YUKI NO HANA, JEWEL MATRIX and GUNSISTER) have animated sequences;
07) Some games from DigiAnime-Soft (like ANGEL BLADE) have animated sequences;
08) Some games from Interheart-Soft have animated sequences;
09) ALL the games from Jellyfish-Soft (like GREEN and LOVERS) have animated sequences;
10) ALL the games from Mu-Soft (Like MOO-1.2.3.DVD and MOO-4) are Full-Animated. I recommend MOO-1.2.3.DVD, if you have DVD-ROM in your PC;
11) ALL the games from Squadra-D have animated sequences;

And if you are into, you can try some 3D-Animated bishojo games, like that from Forester, Tea-Time and Illusion-Soft.

Some of his games you can check on Himeya's website.

Let me add that some games from Selen & Selen Advanced have animated sequences (Can confrim this myself in the case of Deep Fantasy, and from the looks of the Deep 2 page, it seems to have that as well.

Man, lamuness is like 100% right on what he said. If olf wants it bad there has to be a ton of loli girls in there lol. Now that olf likes it, mayb I should start shying away from it. I bet there are hidden loli slaves.

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
Man, lamuness is like 100% right on what he said. If olf wants it bad there has to be a ton of loli girls in there lol. Now that olf likes it, mayb I should start shying away from it. I bet there are hidden loli slaves.

Well, now we know where YOUR mind is...

quote:
Originally posted by Mako:
cdog21,
I'm not sure if that's what you are talking about, but there are two games (I don't know what company is responsible for them, I think it's C's-ware) that have lots of animated hentai sequences: Immoral Studies and Immoral Studies II.

Ahh, a newbie? Welcome to the Board of Insanity! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]. but, a word of warning, be casreful about how you use the word "hentai", or you may get sucked dry by a couple of vampiric lemons in an instant [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 07-19-2003).]

I already have Immoral 1 and 2 and only some of them are animated but thanks