Full motion bishoujo games

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Why not give us the proof yourself? :3. Give us a list of your whole b-game collection, and if there's enough loli in your collection, then you're guilty, and if not, the judge's decision will be not guilty [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]. (and should it be "guilty," then you at least have found a comrade-in-arms or whatever they call it in exoarchaeologist [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img])
Then you're an idiot. "Enough loli", he? There are probably loli in the games I have (I have quite a lot after all), but except if it's a widely common factor for most of them, it proves nothing!!! Just like you saying I like loli because I'm planning to buy Aselia... Well, yes, Aselia contains loli; but then I loved "Ikusa Megami II" as well and it does not contain loli; and I liked "Romance wa ken no kagayaki II" as well and it doesn't contain loli (save for one character; *shrugs*). OTOH, one may find a common point between those three games, if he's not completely biaised, like Lamuness and you...

The same way, yes, my fav. chara. in Nadesico is RuriRuri (a loli chara) and in EVA is Rei (which may be considered loli). But then, my fav. chara in "To Heart" is Serika (which is the oldest of the girls) and in SisPri is Chikage (second oldest)... Yet all those characters share some common points (which does not include loli...)

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 07-23-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Lamuness seems to speak the truth. I see an angel sitting on his shoulder.

*takes a quick look*

...Are you sure about that?

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
Then you're an idiot. "Enough loli", he? There are probably loli in the games I have (I have quite a lot after all)

Probably, but a _single_ loli-character in a b-game doesn't count, since we all know that it's a fairly common character to include in just _any_ b-game or anime. Rather, I was thinking that if you had enough games where more than a single loli-character appears, then thse would be counted, but not the games wher ejsut one of those apepars, liek for exaple Darcrows, which has a single loli-character but no more, just like TCI/Critical Point has Kumi/Reiko as the story's loli-character.

quote:
but except if it's a widely common factor for most of them, it proves [b]nothing!!! Just like you saying I like loli because I'm planning to buy Aselia...[/b]

Read what I said above. Single lolicon-characters wouldn't count, but games like Aselia would count since they are very much loli :3. I've, as I've mentioned to you beent hinkign about gettign that one myself, which I am, but you probably know alreday, that games with too much loli will _very_ seldom make it's way into my collection because that loli isn't within my taste, just like you yourself doesn't have kichiku within your taste either and therefore has very few of games containing that.

quote:
Well, yes, Aselia contains loli; but then I loved "Ikusa Megami II" as well and it does not contain loli; and I liked "Romance wa ken no kagayaki II" as well and it doesn't contain loli (save for one character; *shrugs*). OTOH, one may find a common point between those three games, if he's not completely biaised, like Lamuness and you...

I know that they may have other things in common too, but for now the question here isn't "What kind of stories do Olf le fol like", but "Does Olf le fol like lolicon, or doesn't he?", so that's why the lolicon subject are in focus here when we take a closer look at your games. Later we can discuss "Does Olf like pure love-stories with happy-happy endings or tragic endings?" or something like that instead if you so wish ^_-.

quote:
The same way, yes, my fav. chara. in Nadesico is RuriRuri (a loli chara) and in EVA is Rei (which may be considered loli). But then, my fav. chara in "To Heart" is Serika (which is the oldest of the girls) and in SisPri is Chikage (second oldest)... Yet all those characters share some common points (which does not include loli...)

Rei can be called loli!? O_o. And about SisPri, isn't all characters in there quite loli to begin with? ^_-

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf
I find it hard to picture a angel the way Lamuness's would like them.

The girls in Kairaku should be enough to please his oppai-needs, especially Filia [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].

quote:
Then you're an idiot. "Enough loli", he? There are probably loli in the games I have (I have quite a lot after all), but except if it's a widely common factor for most of them, it proves [b]nothing!!!
[/b]

*sigh*
That wasn't very nice, neither from you, nor from all the others that picked on you. But I can understand that you are annoyed after all these comments, even if I don't think that everybody who did them was dead-serious.
Perhaps, you'll recall your recent comment that told something like every RL-woman is ugly. This one was severely misunderstood too. Perhaps, in turn some of the people that were constantly hammering on your nerves without meaning to do this could do some short but heartfelt apologies, just like you did then...

Anyway, I agree that this has entirely gone too far and aparently all the blows have now crossed the line where it really began to hurt you. I also think that you are a very valuable member of this BBS, so I wouldn't like it if you were pissed off by all this nonsense, especially since it was (hopefully) just meant as a tease. After all, you profound knowledge about b-games is really quite valuable and I think even most of those that were picking on you respect you for that as much as I do.

... and I would also miss your monthly sales ranking ...

quote:
Well, yes, Aselia contains loli; but then I loved "Ikusa Megami II" as well and it does not contain loli; and I liked "Romance wa ken no kagayaki II" as well and it doesn't contain loli (save for one character; *shrugs*). OTOH, one may find a common point between those three games, if he's not completely biaised, like Lamuness and you...

This is certainly the best way to silence this being permanently being called a loli-fanatic: At least a handful of games that you liked pretty much and that didn't contain a single loli-character would tell more than a quite long list of games that have one or two loli-characters.

Do you, or anyone have to hate all loli-characters in order to disqualify for being a loli-fanatic?
If that's the case, that would leave our cute Corporal Reiko Shinozuka in CP apparently to us... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] (And for the record: I liked the Reiko-only ending in CP best, even if she wasn't a loli in that situation anymore.)

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:

Not really. The angel would just have a lot of troubles with her balance in flight, but sitting on a shoulder should work pretty well...

Well, if we’ve gone too far, then maybe we should put an end to this story…

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 07-23-2003).]

Back to topic:

Hummm, what was it? Oh yes:

Do bishoujo RPGs like Brave Soul or the Men at Work-series count as full motion too?

At least, most opf the time the characters are moving and just some key-scenes have fullscreen standing graphics…

The same goes for Wind of Ebenbourgh, but the animated part is by far smaller than in the RPGs…

quote:
Rei can be called loli!? O_o. And about SisPri, isn't all characters in there quite loli to begin with? ^_-
For one, some girls in SisPri are older than Ayanami Rei. For two, all the girls in SisPri are your goddamned sisters!!!! If you can come to see your little sisters as seductive, that's your problem, not mine.
quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Perhaps, you'll recall your recent comment that told something like every RL-woman is ugly. This one was severely misunderstood too.
I made such comment ONCE. I'm hearing about the loli thing dozen of times per day for the last six months or more!!! It was okay at first, but it went to a point it's pissing me off big time.
quote:
Anyway, I agree that this has entirely gone too far and aparently all the blows have now crossed the line where it really began to hurt you.
Pissed off. Not hurt. You need many more to hurt me. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]
quote:
After all, you profound knowledge about b-games is really quite valuable and I think even most of those that were picking on you respect you for that as much as I do.

... and I would also miss your monthly sales ranking ...

Oooowwwwwww!!!! Flatteries!!! Oh well, at least you succeeded into bringing a smile at my face, Unicorn. ^^;;;;
quote:
Do you, or anyone have to hate all loli-characters in order to disqualify for being a loli-fanatic?
That was what I tried to point out. If you don't care about the loli factor (which is my case), you'll choose your game without taking that point into account, thus probably ending with both loli and non-loli games. If you have NO loli-games, then it's not that you don't care about that point, it's that you don't like it, thus avoiding games with such a factor. In my examples, I like RPGs, so I buy good RPGs. To say that I like loli because one of the RPGs I (am planning to) have is idiotic at best.

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 07-23-2003).]

alright, everybody cool down…let’s not start any fights…although essentially I was the one who started it. I apolgize…

quote:
For one, some girls in SisPri are older than Ayanami Rei. For two, all the girls in SisPri are your goddamned sisters!!!! If you can come to see your little sisters as seductive, that's your problem, not mine.

But they may not look as old as Rei, that's the point ^_^.

quote:
That was what I tried to point out. If you don't care about the loli factor (which is my case), you'll choose your game without taking that point into account, thus probably ending with both loli and non-loli games. If you have NO loli-games, then it's not that you don't care about that point, it's that you don't like it, thus avoiding games with such a factor. In my examples, I like RPGs, so I buy good RPGs. To say that I like loli because one of the RPGs I (am planning to) have is idiotic at best.

Just for the record, I only used Aselia as the intinal example, but I certainly did not say that it was only because of that one that you were supposed to like loli [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]. After all, youh ave toher sin your collection too. Like Rance5 for exampple [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].

However, we'd better stop now before you [img]http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/aktion/action-smiley-074.gif[/img] <---- or I ---> [img]http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/aktion/action-smiley-073.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Peace?

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 07-23-2003).]

quote:
But they may not look as old as Rei, that's the point ^_^
Do you even know what you're talking about? Did you play to the games or read the novels or the serialized letters in G's?
quote:
Just for the record, I only used Aselia as the intinal example, but I certainly did not say that it was only because of that one that you were supposed to like loli [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]. After all, youh ave toher sin your collection too. Like Rance5 for exampple [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].
Which is, incidentally, also a RPG. Weird, eh?
quote:
Peace?
Yeah, let's say so...

blink Man this thread went way wrong. Worst than usual. Anyways, I did open a new topic for fetishes, we’ll see who says what there. (And one day, I’ll learn to stop opening my big mouth about things… )

Back on topic. Hmm, actually, if you’re interested in mainly the fully animated stuff, Viper Paradice might be a good pickup, especially since you can pretty much revolve the game around catching those little animated snipets. Which reminds me, I think I was still short a few sequeuences. I really should return to that game myself…

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
*blink* Man this thread went way wrong. Worst than usual. Anyways, I did open a new topic for fetishes, we'll see who says what there. (And one day, I'll learn to stop opening my big mouth about things... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] )

Back on topic. Hmm, actually, if you're interested in mainly the fully animated stuff, Viper Paradice might be a good pickup, especially since you can pretty much revolve the game around catching those little animated snipets. Which reminds me, I think I was still short a few sequeuences. I really should return to that game myself... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Well...the thread itself got quite animated, but that's probably not what the original poster had in mind.

As for animation...I dunno, I don't pay much attention to that. Well, and the only game I've really played that had 'em was Chain.

Hah another thread turned tangent, I was wondering how much longer before we have to move this to the off topic forum to die it’s death

WOW it only took a little under a week for this topic to get way out in left field i don’t even remember what question i asked to start this thread

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:

The angel will have oppai, ippai oppai. Even the male ones.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Back to topic:

Hummm, what was it? Oh yes:

Do bishoujo RPGs like Brave Soul or the Men at Work-series count as full motion too?

At least, most opf the time the characters are moving and just some key-scenes have fullscreen standing graphics...

The same goes for Wind of Ebenbourgh, but the animated part is by far smaller than in the RPGs...

At last, someone who remembers the original topic!! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]
Well, in a way RPGs are animated, because during fights the characters have movement.
But it's just a fews movements, very limited and just during fights.So we can say RPGs have animated fights, no full animated sequences.
We can't forget some games have animated characters, that is, characters w/ eyes blinks and/or animated mouths (moves during conversation), but they are not considerate full-animated games.
To me full-animated games have animation all the time, like real anime movies, no just a fews times during openings or fights.