Futanari Games

I have never heard of them before, do you have any idea some of the title of games they are suppose to have released? They might also just not be in the English speaking market.

Futanari games feature hermaphrodites. I don’t know of any titles in the English market specific to that genre, although there are a few that include such characters or scenes. X-Change and [I think] Critical Point are two examples. One of the proposed titles in G-Collections’ survey, Koneko Doumei, has this description

quote:
You happen to see Rumi and Nazuki making love in the Nurse’s office. They are both girls, but Rumi has a dick! Rumi is a “FUTANARI bi-sexual,” and you promise to sexually train Shizuko, the neatest and cleanest girl in the school…
Click here for details. (Sorry…in Japanese)

It’s not a big market, but I can think of a few off hand.

Most of the Alicesoft games (the non Visual novels) have a couple of Futanari scenes, as does all Colors’ games.

Ail’s dark S&M brand (Ail Team Labius) also has a couple of characters who are Fatanari…

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
X-Change and [I think] Critical Point are two examples.

Oh yes, in every single X-change game, there is a scenario in which Takuya ends up having the parts for both sexes, much to her own displeasure and to the pleasure of Asami and Chisato. Takuya's own attitude is that he/she would rather be stuck permanantly female than be hermaphroditic however.

In X-change, there is the original red-colored drug, dubbed "X-change" by Asami, which causes a complete sex change in the user. There is also a green-colored drug ("XY-change") which Asami/Chisato mix up partly as a joke, which causes the user to become both sexes at once (futanari). In XC3 there is also a special white drug that Asami makes as a substitute for the red drug when it is discovered that Takuya has become immune to the red drug (probably built up an immunity from being overexposed to it so many times).

Of course, the original poster was asking where he could get bootleg copies of the games from …

Boo don’t you know bootlegs kills kittens and puppies. Just say No the the pirate’s booty

Mmmmm… Booty…

------------------
精神 の 神